D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Main Den Site - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Main Den Site - Page 6 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Main Den Site - Page 6 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Main Den Site - Page 6 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Main Den Site - Page 6 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Main Den Site

+10
Main NPC Account
Genesis
Willow
Ominous
Diesel
Night
Fenrir
Vertrou
Chaos
Aurora
14 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 6 Empty The Main Den Site

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Site

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The Main Den Site - Page 6 WC%20Nusery

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the middle of the territory is the den site. There's one large burrow in the main part of the area then there's four smaller burrows that surround the main one. The main den is very large with a entry that three adult wolves could enter at the same time. The main den is made up of a few large rocks and a large tunnel that leads to the four chambers underground. The burrows are just simply dug into the ground with one little chamber.

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Main Den Site

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:34 am

"Little bundle of joy?" Chaos repeated the words to himself, then noticed the cloth covered package. His curiosity pulled him closer, his ebony nose sunk low to the object to sniff it. His nares filled with a very familiar scent, he pulled himself back and thought for a moment, then whispered, "It...it smells like, me?" Although Chaos was positive he'd never met a crane before nor touched a cloth like this. His ears and tails suddenly darted up as he saw the package move! He lied down a few feet away, watching what it could be...
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:49 am

In the package that lies before Chaos, is a small ten week old pup. By the name of Eros, they young achromatic he-wolf began to tumble around in the odd feeling cloth trying to break free. Stretching his legs, paws, and maw as wide as he could to wriggle loose. He began releasing low growls, yips, and barks. While encased in the wrapping, he jumped, and stumbled over. As he rose up and shook his head, the cloth fell off. Revealing a small pup, his coat was as white as freshly fallen snow, and his eyes quite strange, a mixture of Emerald and pale blue, making a darkened teal-aqua. The fluffed up, energetic canid steadied his gaze on a large russet male infront of him. Eros was a brave pup, and puffed up is chest, padding towards Chaos. The young males nares soon filled with Chaos' scent and his actions quickly changed. Eros began to make a chuffing noise, and yipped happily, charging the brute and bounding around him. "It's you it's you! The crane told me I'd know you as soon as I caught your scent!"   He bowed his colorless build and wagged his tail rapidly, then stopped looking at Chaos, the male did'nt seem to know who Eros was. The small pup sat infront of Chaos, "It's me , Eros... I'm you're pup. You drank the bottle over there. And that's where I came from."  Eros soon lied down too, resting his head of his slightly broad paws, just like his father. He soon rose his head, looking around at all the large wolves surrounding the area. Eros jumped up and rose his tail, growling and barking, protecting his father. He wasn't much of a threat though, any other the wolves could easily knock him over with one paw. Yet he stood firm, holding his ground beside Chaos.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 am

Aurora stood there, not believing what she had just seen. She shook the thought off of her mind, she needed to think about what was happening right now! The female laughed a little, and sat back down on the roof of the den, next to Ominous and Genesis. "Looks like we have a father in the pack now!" Aurora chuckled a bit louder, "I can't believe you just did that, Chaos. Buying a liquid from a random stranger, are you out of your mind? It could've killed you!" She still laughed, even though the sentence wasn't as funny. She looked at the pure white pup with the black ear tips and tail tip, "but, that would mean that... that wolf was a real warlock...?" She muttered quietly to herself, then shook her head once more. She spoke up again, "well, we have a new day ahead of us, no?"
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 am

Genesis' maw dropped slightly open, her eyes becoming intense in the moment. 'What was that...?!' the golden tan femme thought over and over, until she knew it was somewhat safe to go check it out. The young pup made her way down off the top of the den, and stumbled over to Chaos, and "his" pup. First, she examined the pup, and gave a chuff as she sniffed. He smelled, almost exactly like Chaos!
Genny backed up and raised her brow in a confused, yet curious expression. Maybe she could learn more about the peculiar wolf later, but for now, her attention was drawn to the pup and it's strange way of entering the scene.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:21 am

Vertrou had stopped staring at the sky. He seemed to have fallen into a long trance. Everyone was outside now. It felt like only moments ago he was staring at the moon and now suddenly, blue skies. Vertrou stood up and shook his fur. He tried to keep his mind off of the horrid nightmares that kept forming in his mind. He walked over to the group and noticed a small white pup with black tinges on his ears and tail. Vertrou looked up to Aurora and said in a dazed voice, "Who is this?"
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:26 am

It happend so fast, Chaos drank something from a warlock and at once there was a pup, brought by a crane. 'Wait...What?' Fenrir shook his head, he couldnt believe his eyes, 'How is this possible?'. He was still attentive to the wolf that may was there in the treeline, he gazed at the little pup and went to Chaos, "Thats was weird...well, congratulations you are a father." the Grey brute smiled and saw that the pup started growling and barking but Fenrir was too engaged to talk now, he had to watch this stranger, he was thinking already that he should encounter.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 am

Frost watched all of this. She was so stunned she stepped forward to get a better look, but she tripped over a tree root that was sticking out of the ground. She landed face first in front of a large grey male. She smiled, "eh, hey?"

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP posts must contain at least two sentences. That and grammar.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Fenrir had enough of waiting, he wanted to engage the stranger but at once, a pure white fae landed infront of him, the Grey brute shook his head and gazed at the fae. Well atleast she seemed friendly and Fenrir was relieved that there wasnt another fight. He sat down, looked back at the others and nodded to show it was safe. The brute gazed back to the fae and chuckled about her clumsiness. "Are you allright down there?" he asked and smiled.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Frost got back up and shook off. "I think I like it better when I was on my feet, thank you." Frost was relived that he seemed friendly, "I'm Frost."
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm

"Nice to meet you Frost, i'm Fenrir." The brute said with a strong tone, "You shouldnt sneak arround this near to a pack, that allways looks suspicious." She was quite tall for a fae and looked strong, the grey brute asked her curious, "What are you doing out here?"
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 pm

"I don't normally do, I thought I saw my sister here..." Frost said, then sat down on her rump and scratched her ear. Her nose twitched as she looked around her, at the odd pack.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 pm

"Your sister eh? Well, whats her name?" He asked the white fae and smiled, The large brute looked at his wound, it was nearly fully closed, not long and this massive wolf was ready again. He looked up in the sky and it was very cloudy, even lonely rain drops came down but just for a short time, Fenrir loved rain and storms, everything that has power.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm

"Night, black wolf with white stripes on her legs. Big white eyes, have you seen her by any chance?" Frost said, wagging her tail a bit, then continued to scratch her ear.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Ominous was too distracted by watching her brother, to notice the creature had come out from the treeline. She stared in amazment towards the young white pelted pup, her eyes narrowed on his back-tipped ears and black-tipped tail, Her cerulean gaze shot up at her ears, and down to her tail. "That pup's black-tipped tail, and his black-tipped ears... They're just like the ones each Elusive Cascade blood-line member has..." She whispered to herself, Ominous quickly leaped down, and lied beside her brother. Her optics observed the deffensive pup carefully, his tail was long and a bit puffed, he also had quite broad paws; just like Chaos. Ominous leaned in a bit to sniff him, "He smells like our blood, Chaos." Ominous was sure that it was Chaos' son, so she sat up and spoke to the little he-wolf. "Calm down young one, no one here is going to hurt you, or Chaos. We're his family, which means now we're your family too." Her voice was sweet and welcoming, trying to calm him down. Ominous had actually given up hope on their bloodline continuing, simply because she thought the loss of Apache was too much for any of her siblings to hand having their own pups. Ominous smiled and flicked her tail.

Last edited by Ominous on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Chaos was still lying there, he saw a small achromatic he-wolf spring towards him from the cloth. As the puppy charged, it grew excited, chuffing and wagging his tail. Chaos was a bit confused, then the young one explained Chaos is his father, the elixer he drank, was indeed a bottled pup. Chaos tilted his head a bit, "So, you're my son?" Chaos crawled a bit forward, observing the he-wolf closely. His russet ears flicked up as he heard Aurora's remark. "Well Aurora, I've always wanted a pup. I just had to see if that elixer really did the trick, and now look. There's a ten week old pup, claiming to be mine." Chaos' tail began to sway up and down. He noticed Eros looking around, and then jumped into a deffensive state, which made Chaos chuckle a bit. Ominous came over to speak with him, Chaos sat up once she spoke of this being his new family. "Ominous is right, this is your family now too. And trust me, nothing bad will ever happen, it's a pack's job to protect one another." The large russet brute leaned over and nuzzled the white male.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Frost noticed a couple of wolves talking behind Fenrir, she looked curiously at the pup. But, she didn't dare go closer. In the end, she did giggle at the pup's defensive state.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Willow noticed the new she-wolf had come from the bushes, and was speaking with Fenrir, she then shifted her gaze upon the white wolf pup that was delivered by a large bird. Willow flicked her folded ear and tilted her head, she was unsure of what to do. So for now she kept her distance, she allowed Fenrir to welcome the new one, and allow Chaos to spend time with his son. She lied her caramel color frame in the dirt, near the den. A few small drops of rain fell, one hit her nose making her sneeze.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Frost watched the wolves, then a caramel wolf lay down near a few rocks. 'That must be the pack's den,' she thought quietly to herself, the returned her gaze to the big grey brute called Fenrir.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Eros' ink-tipped audits twitched quickly, hearing all the wolves talk to one another. Then a silver she-wolf came near to him, Eros still had his chest puffed out a bit and tail held high. The older fae spoke to him of being in their family, Eros soon regained a normal stance and rested his rump on the earth. His tail wagged bit by bit, as he listened to his father agree with the silver wolf. This was Eros' home now, this is his family. 'The crane told me I'd have a good life here.'  Eros bared his tiny razor like ivories in a slightl smile, he walked up to Chaos and sat between his fore-legs. Eros' aqua-teal gaze darted up as he made chuffing noises at the large russet male. Suddenly he realized, since this is family, he might as well meet everyone. He colorless canid started off towards the den, and sat down, one ear sunk low while the other was straight up. Eros saw a large honey-grey she-wolf atop the den, he gulped, then looked at the others. One one side was a caramel-chocolate shaded female, and the other a large male with various whites and greys. Something caught his eye though, another pup? 'There's another pup here? Which ones are her parents?'  Eros padded to the sandy-golden she-pup, and he bowed playfully with his white tail swaying happily, Eros was glad there's another puppy here. Suddenly a few drizzles of icy rain water fell onto him, Eros was even more excited. He's just like Ominous and Chaos, they all loved thunder stroms and rain, maybe because Om and Chao grew up in a den behind a waterfall?  
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm

"Night you say? Yes i know a fae known as Night, she was somewhere arround here but i dont know where, feel free to ask the others." he smiled and made his way back infront of the den entrance , looking for any more movements in the forest, there were two pups now, and no one will harm them as long the grey brute was near them. He gazed at Frost and nodded. He didnt wanted to Interrupt the others and their *Family thing* but actually he dont wanted to see it anyway, he looked away, didnt wanted to think about it, there is nobody of his own blood.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Genesis found herself watching the new pup, Chaos' son, as he performed a playful gesture. She's never met another pup before, which made it strange for her to play with another that's actually her age. But, she can't ignore playing.
Genny watched for a moment, and slowly began wagging her tail, amused by the way the ivory pup reacted to his surroundings. The young timber then stood, did a stealthy leap to the side, which was then followed by a slight playful bow. Her small pink tongue lolled out the side of her maw, and she observed his movements if any.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Eros noticed the golden female pup was encouraging his play gestures, the arctic cross-breed became excited. He pounced, zig-zaging around the other canid. Eros was releasing playful yips as he sprung up and down from his play-bows. Suddenly, he paused for a moment, he was staring at the female he was playing with, just now getting a good look. His piercing Aqua gaze met her Azure eyes, and he noticed the small black markings. Eros slightly tilted his heas towards her, "Wow, those are some interesting markings." Eros said in a slightly curious tone, with a tilt of his of his achromatic head.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Chaos smiled as he saw his young pup, Eros, prance away to play with Genesis. Chaos stood from his sitting position, he began to walk near the den. Chaos knew Eros would be safe with all the others around, so he let down his gaurd a bit. As he walked past the two pups, he nuzzled each, then continued on. Once near the den, he crouched his large russet frame and pounced atop the rocky den top beside Aurora. He sat beside the alpha and sighed happily, keeping a close eye on the young wolves. Chaos flicked his gaze beside him, to Aurora, "Well, looks like I've got a pup, and we've got a new member. He sure is a rambunctious one, he looks so much like my blood family. He certainly has my genes." Chaos allowed his grin to grow, as he watched Eros. His ebony-capped tail swayed happily.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm

The tan pup released a smirk as she was getting in the playtime zone. Her golden tail was wagging, just the same as when she's playing with an adult. As she was about to playfully pounce on the young pup, she tilted her head and paused, her position still in a play bow.
'W-What?'
Genesis thought as he seemed to suddenly stop and examine her. Although, she just went with it, and observed him as well. Her soft sandy ears then flattened against her small skull as he mentioned her markings, and she sat on her bottom. "You've got some too." she replied and looked at his black markings that contrasted against his white coat. Genesis hasn't really even seen her own markings yet, and she has not much of an idea of how they must look. Ya' know, there's no mirrors around here, and the water never casts a clear reflection of her image.
Her azure gaze broke off the pup as Chaos came by and nuzzled them both. She released a smile and returned her attention to the pale white pup. She had lots of questions, but preferred not to ask.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Eros switfly mimicked the females actions as  she mentioned his markings too, his onyx-enclosed ear tips lied against his crown then flicked up once more. Eros smiled and his tail wagged, "Well I like your markings, it makes your eyes look very bright." Eros squinted slightly as he showed a sincere smile towards the young damsel. He stood up and one ear twitched slightly, he realized the two have no idea what the others name is. "I'm sorry, my name is Eros, what's yours?" His voice had a hint of the smooth-ness Chaos has in his. As the pup asked the question he took a step closer and tilted his head slightly. As he waited, he turned his head and steadied his aqua gaze on his ink-hooded tail. 'I do have some odd markings...'
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum