D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Main Den Site - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Main Den Site - Page 8 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Main Den Site - Page 8 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Main Den Site - Page 8 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Main Den Site - Page 8 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Main Den Site

+10
Main NPC Account
Genesis
Willow
Ominous
Diesel
Night
Fenrir
Vertrou
Chaos
Aurora
14 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 8 Empty The Main Den Site

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Site

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The Main Den Site - Page 8 WC%20Nusery

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the middle of the territory is the den site. There's one large burrow in the main part of the area then there's four smaller burrows that surround the main one. The main den is very large with a entry that three adult wolves could enter at the same time. The main den is made up of a few large rocks and a large tunnel that leads to the four chambers underground. The burrows are just simply dug into the ground with one little chamber.

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 8 Empty Re: The Main Den Site

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Frost did not want night to get in trouble, she knew the male was right though. But he did not know that it was very rare that Night stood up to her pack. She wished the male knew that, she nodded to the male. "May I know your name?" Frost asked, "mine's Frost," she added, her voice nervous and scared but she stood up, her fluffy fur bouncing around her.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:58 pm

The pup's back hooded ears twitched as Genesis said Arurora was not her mom, Eros' audits sunk low to his skull, 'If that's not her mom... then who is?'  The he-wolf wasn't sure what to say, he didn't want to ask where her mother was, after seeing the gold canid coil up. He released low whines, the his gaze flicked to the adult wolves. Eros noticed the disrespectful remarks from Night towards Ominous, this upset and angered the tiny Arctic cross breed. Soon Chaos, his father, came down and growled at the two wolves before them, the two faes still posed deffensive statures. Eros raced to stand beside the large sleek silver pelted protector, he bared his sharp ivories. His snowy luminous fur bristled and his tail held high, he glared at the two wolves with his ears back. The young brute was very territorial of his pack, he continued growling even as Chaos had stopped and left, to hop atop the den. Eros then angerly huffed towards the two she-wolves and coiled up in a bacll beside Ominous' hind legs.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Frost heard the growls and turned, she saw it was the pup. She smiled at him but did not go closer. "Relax," she said in a soft voice. "I will not harm anyone here," she lowered her head to the ground to show the pup she did not mean harm.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Ominous had still not released a growl nor dangerous action, she just stood there with her gaze. Her pelt lied flat and her breathing was graceful and even, she glared at Night's disrespecful comment. Yet, she still stood her ground. Soon Chaos was besdie her growling, explaining how disresepect is not welcome in the pack life. Once he was gone, she noticed Eros was growling and protecting too. She smiled at him as he went to lied down. Once the two she-wolves walked away she lied down in the gass near the young pups. She nuzzled Eros and rolled him over with her muzzle to start a play-session.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Frost went into the shadows. She was clearly not welcome, she understood. But could not help feel hurt... She lay down beside Night and cuddled into her, relaxing. When the wolves trusted her she would explain to them not to blame Night...
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Chaos chuckled at his son, Eros, as he began growling and showing defensive nature. He rose up his frame and looked at all the wolves, he looked at Frost. "Frost, please come over here, if you would." The males voice was once its normal tone, deep and smooth. After he spoke he leaped from the top and landed a few feet away. He padded a bit farther from the den's side, he paused and sat down. His haunches rested in the earth covered with rich emerald grass, the same shade of his eyes. His gaze flicked up to the slighty gloomy sky, a storm was stirring up, and Chaos was looking forward to it. He waited for the dazzling white fae.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Fenrir saw that whole scene played out, The big brute stood between the two fae's and the pups with ominous, Chaos was calling Frost to him. Fenrir looked with an angry gaze to Frost and started to not trust her. 'I hope this doesnt escalates.' he gazed to Ominous and said, "You and Chaos are right, no one will harm the pups." with a serious and strong tone, the grey brute waited, whatever Chaos had to say.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Ominous then looked up to see Fenrir seated by her side, he agreed with Ominous and Chaos that the pups must be protected. Ominous smiled at the remark and her tail lightly fluttered. "I didn't mean to be rude, I just wanted to be sure the young were safe." Her voice was sweet and calm as she gazed upon the young, the future of the pack. Her cerulean orbs soon met Fenrir's gaze and she took a sitting position. And then added, "What do you think Aurora will do? Accept the stranger in  too?" The silver fae's head tilted as she asked the large brute what he thought.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Fenrir looked down to Ominous, funny how small she was next to him, "I dont think Aurora will deny that, but i dont trust her somehow." he said and gazed to the pure white fae. He looked back to the silvery fae and added, "We will see but be sure, no one will harm the pup's as long im here." his tone was calm but serious and rough, another rain drop hit his muzzle, he smiled as he looked in the sky and saw the sky getting darker.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Eros was coiled up beside Ominous, suddenly the larger silver she-wolf nuzzled and nudged Eros. The arctic tundra cross pounced up and began play bowing towards her, his redish-pink tounge lolled out of his opened maw and his rear was up in the air. His long, fluffed, obsidian-dipped tail was rapidly swirling in the humid atmosphere. He chuffed and yipped and he jumped side to side in front of Ominous, suddenly a very large dark grey he0wolf approached and talked to the silver fae. Then a few rain drops hit his thin pelt, he looked up to see a slighty gloomy sky, the rain was coming quickly. And Eros was ready for it, it's in his blood to love rain and water falls. 'It's gonna rain!' He thought to himself as he ran in a circle of joy, chasing his tail, he suddenly remembered the male who was near him. Eros puffed up his tiny pup chest, and bowed, his vocals were releasing numerous growls. He then charged into Fenrir's fore leg, growling and yipping as his tail still wagged quickly. He let his tongue loll out as he panted and looked up to the large he-wolf.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:01 am

Genesis did a bow and stretched her small body. The grown-up situation got her stressed, and she was getting hungry. She looked at the path Aurora took, and wondered when she would return, especially now that it was going to rain. Genny trotted around, and wanted to do some exploration of her own. She's been living in this den ever since she was born, and yet she hasn't even gotten a good sight of the outside world. Her nose was held lightly above the ground, and she began to sniff as her tail was swaying slowly in midair.
A cold drop of water fell on her nose, then another, followed by another. She chuffed and wiped her nose with her paw, and flashed her azure gaze to the sky. The young timber has only seen rain, but never really ever felt it. Her mother always kept her inside the den's protection, and she never allowed her outside, not even for a moment. Genesis felt a pulse of excitement within her, and she lolled out her tongue, attempting to catch and drink the droplets of rain.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 am

Willow was lying near the den during all the commotion, seeing all the wolves scramble about, taking a side. Although Willow did not get involved, she sided with Ominous, Chaos, and Fenrir. She knew the ways of the pack, and one major rule is respect. Willow suddenly heard Vertrou come near and speak to her, she shuffled her frame up into a seated position, "Oh, hello Vertrou." She replied, her ears sunk a bit low, she wasn't sure why the brute wanted to speak to her right now. She glanced her pale blue gaze at him and noticed he was looking in all directions, the brown-sandy female waited to see what it is the male wanted.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:29 am

Fenrir looked in the sky, enjoying the moment but at once the white pup bumped against his fore leg, the brute smiled at his playfulness but Fenrir couldnt handle with pup's. It looked like he wanted to play but the grey brute didnt wanted to, he never played with others as a pup and didnt know how to anyway. Fenrir looked down to the pup and said, "Hello there, little one, i dont think we've met yet." He sat down and layed his head on his paws to be on the same height as the pup and added, "I'm Fenrir."
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 am

-From Elder Clearings-

Aurora burst through the trees and bushes, then stopped her hurry seeing that the growling at almost passed. She calmly walked over to Ominous and the others. She dropped the stick of fish in front of the playing pups. "That's your lunch, little ones." Aurora said in a sweet, calm tone then licked the two on the foreheads. Aurora stood up to her full size, about the same size as a average full grown male. "Now what happened here?! I heard growling from the clearing!" Aurora huffed a bit in her speech.

Last edited by Aurora on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am

While Chaos was sitting a few feet from the den, his gaze was flicked up into the dark dreary morning sky, hoping the rain will fall soon. He had his haunches rested in the damp emerald grass, waiting for the snow color female to come over. Suddenly something caught his eye, it was Aurora, bounding through the trees back to the pack. Chaos rose up and strolled over near the others, he flicked his ears at the alpha's question. He sighed and his ears went back a bit, released a very low muffled whine. "The growling was me, I'm sorry, Aurora. Frost was with Night, and Ominous didn't want her near the pups since we don't truely know her yet. So Ominous stood between the young, and the two sisters. Night told Ominous to stop, and I got involved growling, because it's Ominous' job to help make sure the pups are safe. I growled at Night because it seemed disrespectful to tell a pack member to stop doing their job. I shouldn't have growled, I should have waited for you." After explaining everything, Chaos bowed to the Alphess. He sat before her, and looked around, seeing the fish she had brought back for the young. 'So there's a lake or river around here?' Chaos thought of how fish sounded pretty good at the moment, his tail swayed slightly.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:27 am

Aurora listened to what Chaos had to say and nodded. "It wasn't really your fault, it wouldn't have happened if Night didn't question pack law. And apart of pack law is to protect pups, at least you all did that part right." Aurora said, looking at the bunch. "Take a fish if you want," the cream, golden and silver/grey wolf said. Then, she walked over and jumped to the top of the den. "Night, I need to talk to you..." Aurora said clearly, her green orbs falling to the black and white wolves snuggled together.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 am

Vertrou smiled at Willow and raised his head slightly. He straightened his back up a little and shuffled his feet forward the tiniest bit. Vertrou perked his ears forward to the sound of Willows voice and then replied to her, "Well, I just... I just wanted to know... Why did you come lie near me last night?" he asked, making sure that the questioned didn't seem rude or mean. He just wished to know what made her come near him. "I well, usually am alone... Sorry, I just... gah nevermind." he hesitated and pulled his head to the side and looked away from the tinged coloured wolf. He felt as if he had sounded impolite to the she-wolf. He had never wanted to be impolite.
 "I've been alone for so long... It's just different being around other wolves." he told her, and looked back to her with his head held low.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 am

Night walked up, shaking in each step until she reached Aurora. She looked up at the female leader, sorrow. "I-I am sorry..." Night said, looking down at her paws. "I know I have done wrong, I have no excuse. All I can say is I am sorry to all and each of you, I did not think." She added, mumbling.
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:54 am

Frost watched as Night walked towards the alpha. She gulped, 'please don't kill her, please don't kill her...' She thought over and over, hiding under her tail, shaking.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 am

"You questioned a pack member doing their job. Even if she is your sister we cannot trust her around pups when she has only been around the others only for a little. Half of us don't even know her name let alone trust her!" Aurora spoke clearly, strongly, in her leaderish tone. She looked at the shaking wolf with a plain face, showing no emotion. "You shall not be banished, even though you broke pack law three times, by questioning a member and pack law, bringing a stranger near the young and almost starting a fight. You and your sister are welcome to stay, but for tonight you shall both sleep in one of the burrows rather than the main den, and you shall catch your own hares, fish or something like that, or you may finish off that carcass that we hunted yesterday." Aurora glared into Night's eyes, then smiled. "It's only to teach you both, for your own good along with the pack's. So try not to break rules. Dismissed." Aurora said, nodding to the black wolf then walking off to the others. The honey-ish female wolf grabbed a large bass from the pile then sat down next to the others and began to eat.

The speech was short, she didn't want to make it longer than it had to. Fore, it felt just as punishing it to Night, to her.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

Frost lies down in the shadows to stay out of the way, then she though about how they have been rude. The wolf Aurora, was right. No one knew her name, she went up to the den top, and walked to the alpha. "Aurora, I am sorry for the part I played in this. I truly, also,  my name is Frost and I want you to know I would never hurt a pup. Maybe someday you can trust me to be near them, until then I will keep my distance." Frost walked off, not to be beside night but to think. She didn't dare go near the den, Aurora may have siad go to a burrow, but the other wolves might not agree. So Frost lies away from everyone, she sighed softly. She decided she would ask Night the others names so she could go and say sorry, and to tell them her name. After a while Frost got up she was hungry, but she was not fast enough to catch hares sadly and she was scared of water. Frost decided to try fishing, she had to be careful though if she fell in she would drown. Frost ran from the den site and off to the clearing.

to elder clearing

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, spelling, and adding things to make sense.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Eros glaced his aqua gaze up at the enormous he-wolf he charged into, the small acrtic tundra mix puffed up his shest and smirked at the wolf. The large beast soon lied down, he was now near Eros' height. The adult wolf said his name was Fenrir, 'Fen...rir? Fenrir!' 'Eros stood up and flicked is obsidian-dipped tail, and pounced a little bit forwards towards Fenrir. "Hello,Fenrir. My name's Eros" Eros yipped the reply happily, then backed up a bit to observe the brute large frame. Suddenly the tiny color less he-pup jumped into a play bow and chuffed a bit, his tail wiggling in the air. Eros ran to Fenrir and began to climb up his back, it was like a mountain to the young canid. Once finally atop, Eros sat on Fenrir's back, he liked the view from that height.

He yipped and smiled, when all of a sudden Aurora came bursting from the trees she disappeared into before. She was carrying something, as she got closer Eros cought it's scent. "Fish!" The small creature yipped happily then jumped a little, he tumbled off of Fenrir's back and down to the Kabobed fish meal. He rolled right into a sitting position, with his tounge lolled out and light panting, he looked up at Aurora. "Thank you, 'Rora!" His voice was sincere and thankful for the meal, the young pup soon began scarfing down pieces from a large trout.

Eros looked up and Aurora was gone, she had returned to the den top, but something wasn't right. Chaos was whining, and Aurora didn't look happy, then Aurora called Night to her. Eros chewed on his fish yet still watching the conversations, in the corner of his eye Eros saw a large white frame leave the area. Eros wasn't sure what was going on, he scampered his feet over to the den yippping and chuffing for his father to come down.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Chaos listened to Aurora speak with Night, and did not interupt, soon the black dame was once mor eback in the shadows. Then the white covered sister approached the alphess, hearing her say her name is Frost and she hopes we can trust her soon. Chaos noticed the sleek white damsel run off, his emerald gaze was locked on the quick moving figure. His maw encased a muffled rumble like noise, a whining-growl. The large russet male shifted his view to Aurora, "I'll be back in a bit, I'm going after that wolf. It's partly my fault she didn't feel welcomed, and plus, this is my pack. And as a member it's my job to keep an eye on non-member wolves. " Chaos quickly nodded to Aurora, nd before hopping off the rock top, he noticed Eros chuffing and yipping for him. The proud large he-wolf leaped down and landed near his son, nuzzling the colorless he-pup. He licked his son quickly and picked him up by his scruff. Trotting over to Ominous, Fenrir, and Genesis. "Eros, you ned to stay here. Fenrir and Ominous will keep a close eye on you." He nuzzled both young, and jumped over them, dashing off the where the fae disappeared.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Ominous giggled lightly as she watched Eros charge Fenrir, she gazed aupon the young pup and large brute as the introduced themselves. She watched as Eros began to climb the large brute, then soon tumblling off. The silver fae noticed Aurora had come back with breakfast, a large pile of fish. Ominous' silver ears flicked as she heard Aurora call Night to her, then she lectured her about the pack laws. Ominous let out a sigh, she didn't mean to cause any trouble in the pack.

Suddenly she flicked her gaze as Eros wandered off to the den, Ominous kept a close eye on him, she smiled as the young wolf yipped for his father. Her tail swayed lightly, then Chaos came over with Eros in his maw. The large brute placed the pup near Ominous, and she head him say he'll be back. Ominous tilted her head, and soon her brother was gone in the dense vegetation.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Genesis smiled brightly when Aurora returned, with fish! Her tail swayed and she looked up at the alpha female, then began to pick one up with her tiny canines. She gave a low whine-chuffing noise, then moved over a bit, and continued by eating. Oh, this just hit the spot.
Genny then laid down, and chewed on the fish's thin bones as she stretched out her body on the ground. Boredom was slowly taking over the timber pup, but this only made her think of the fun stuff she could do here. Find grasshoppers? Chase her tail? Gen was getting tired of those things, and wanted to try something new for once. The young femme rolled over onto her back, and stared up at the clouds as she tried thinking of something.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum