D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Main Den Site - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Main Den Site - Page 9 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Main Den Site - Page 9 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Main Den Site - Page 9 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Main Den Site - Page 9 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Main Den Site

+10
Main NPC Account
Genesis
Willow
Ominous
Diesel
Night
Fenrir
Vertrou
Chaos
Aurora
14 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 9 Empty The Main Den Site

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Site

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The Main Den Site - Page 9 WC%20Nusery

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the middle of the territory is the den site. There's one large burrow in the main part of the area then there's four smaller burrows that surround the main one. The main den is very large with a entry that three adult wolves could enter at the same time. The main den is made up of a few large rocks and a large tunnel that leads to the four chambers underground. The burrows are just simply dug into the ground with one little chamber.

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Main Den Site

Post by Night Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Night walked over to Ominous, head lowered.
"I am sorry Ominous, I had no right to question your job. I just didn't like Frost to feel threatened, but I still  had no right. I hope you can accept my apology."

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added some grammar for reading simplicity.)
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

Eros was climbing on Fenrir's large body, the big brute smiled at the pup but felt kinda weird as he heard the chuckle and all that playfulness of the pup, 'Why did i never did that?' well, his childhood was hard for him anyway but he thought of something else. Aurora came back and was a bit offensive and direct to Frost and Night, the dark grey male was surprised about Aurora and thought it was good like this, a leader should show and defend the pack laws. Fenrir slow started to respect her, and earning respect on the grey brute isnt easy. Eros soon jumped off Fenrirs back, Frost ran away in the Forest and Chaos right after her, The Grey male stayed near the pups and Ominous. At once there was a loud thunder and the sky was getting darker, a little bit rain but there were no flashes in sight, the real storm was slow coming.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 am

The silver she-wolf soon perked her ears as she heard Nights voice, apologizing to her. She flicked her light blue-grey gaze from the pups to the black canid. "Oh, it's okay... I would have protected Chaos if he felt threatened. I'm sorry, I just  felt the need to keep the young safe." Ominous shuffled up her posture into a seated position, and nodded lightly to the femme-wolf. Ominous opened her maw with a small yawn, her eyes shut and her ears went back. The sleek beautiful female stood up fully and shook her pelt out, her body swaying side to side. She was a bit tired still, she padded over to Fenrir's side and curled up in a ball beside him. Ominous' back was to Fenrir's side, she young dame slowly shut her eyes. The he-wolf's fur soon laced with Ominous' silky soft pelt. She knew the large brute would keep an eye on the pups.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 am

So much was happening around Willow, but it was as if time stood still for her. She was zoned out from the pack, she could hear the growling, rude comments, and dominant statements. But Willow's gaze was locked onto the he-wolf shuffling his paws, her pale blue eyes looked over the male covered in various greys. As he asked questions her chocolate dipped ears flicked lightly. She took a deep breath and tried to explain. "Welll, Vertrou, last night I wasn't paying attention to where anyone was. I was too tired to realize you were in the chamber. Each chamber is so large, you didn't take up much room, so I thought it was empty. Then I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and realized you were there, I left the den for a bit with some others. But once I came back in I realized all the other chambers were taken. And I thought if I sleep in your chamber again, I could wake up before you, so you wouldn't know I was there. You ended up waking up in the middle of the night and I came closer... So you ended up noticing me, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disturb you." Willow sat up and flattened her ears, she looked away from the he-wolf and gazed at the ground. She felt bad, as if she had bugged him. A low whine came from the mahogany femme-wolf.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 am

Aurora nodded towards the snowy white female, who's name was Frost, then Chaos. He was a very respectful male, Aurora admired that. There needed to be more creatures like that in the world. The creamy golden-ish lead she-wolf continued to tear the flesh off the fish's skeleton and swallow it. The day had just begun, yet it already felt late because of the heavy clouds. It worried Aurora a bit, but as long as the lightning held back and it only drizzled or didn't rain at all she would keep the pups out.

After finishing her fish, the creamy golden-ish lead she-wolf felt quite full. She belched quietly, she hid it under her paws, hoping no one heard that. Embarrassed, Aurora walked over to Genesis who was watching the clouds at the time. She laid down on her side next to the little tan pup, "did you enjoy your meal, Genny? 'Cause I was thinking of taking you, Eros and a few other from the pack fishing after the storm passes." Aurora said, smiling.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 am

Genny's expression of thought converted into a joyful grin. She was instantly on her paws, and was shuffling around excitedly. "Really?!" she asked and and gave a high-pitched yip. Finally, she had a chance of doing some grown-up stuff. She could also use some experience, and take a view of the territory, because at the moment, she has no clue what's even out there.The young timber pup pranced around, and then sat back down in front of the lead female.

(I know, short, derpy post. cx)
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 am

Aurora smiled and nodded, even though she was flat on her side. "Yes, but after this storm clears, okay?" The lead female said, sitting up back on her rump, her tail slowly swaying. Aurora looked behind her, to check if the others were watching. Then, the golden and creamy she-wolf got into a play bow in front of the tan pup, her long velvet red-pink tongue hanging out. Her tail was fanning so fast that all you could see was a blur, her emerald-green eyes glared at Genesis, blinking every ten seconds, waiting for an reaction.

(Lawl)
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 am

Genny sat up straight and gave multiple nods, "Yes Ma'am!" she yipped and stumbled around, her tail thumping against the poor ground. Her azure gaze then was involved with a confused expression, seeing the lead female perform teasing playfuly gestures. Genesis gave a low curious whine, and tilted her head.
In a sudden moment, the young timber pup pulled off a playful bow, andil wagging wildly behind her. This pup will never ignore any chances that involved playing.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

Vertrou shook his head,"No, no... I'm sorry I just haven't been around other wolves for some time now so it was weird for me I guess to be that close to another." he told her. Vertrous ears flattened a little and he kept his head held low as he watched the she-wolf.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

As Eros was chew on his meal, tearing off layers of the flish flesh. He stopped and licked his maw clean, thn licked hid pads and talons. Eros looked around, wondering what he should do or ho he sould be around. Night was lying under the tree, Willow and Vertrou near the den, Ominous lying beside Fenrir, and Genesis lying on her back in the grass. Eros thought of going of near Gen, when suddenly the alphess walked over and lied beside her. The small colorless he-wolf let out a small whine, he didn't want to approach the golden timber pup with the leader beside her. Suddenly his aqua gaze locked on the two as Aurora leapt into a play position, she was bowing and fluttering her tail swiftly. Eros began to get excited, he released high-pitched yip and whines. The Arctic cross didn't want to go up to the lead female, but he wanted to play. He began to jump side to side with his salmon shded toungue lolled out as he scampered into play bows. He continued releasing yips and whines, but stayed about a yard away from the two.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 pm

The large russet he-wolf soon saw the den site, he skid to an abrupt halt. Chaos panted for a moment and had to catch his breath, then he padded to the den. His emerald gaze scanned the area, he saw Ominous lying by Fenrir as he watched the young, and Willow with Vertrou near the den. But something caught his eye, it was Aurora. The honey-grey wolf was bounding around playing with Genesis, Chaos smile, he had never seen his leader play before. But, where was Eros? The young Arctic cross breed was yipping and whining away from the two playing, Chaos nudged his pup lightly towards them. "Don't worry Eros, they don't bite." He smiled at his young pup, and walked near the den. He saw Night under a tree nd Chaos walked over to her. "I brought your sister back, I hope you're okay. Everything will go back to normal soon. Chaos nuzzled the ebony wolf lightly, then padded away. He leaped atop the den site, and sat down on the uneven terrain. He scanned the area with his emerald gaze, making sure his pack is safe. Soon many rain drops hit him. The strom was coming into action, it was drizzling . Soon it would pour down.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Frost arrived at the den panting hard. She saw Chaos and smiled. She laid down as far away from the pups as she could, she did not want any trouble. She was still smiling, happy she saw the pups playing and wanted to join them, but she laid down to relax. Tired from the run, her fur was too warm. She felt the rain and smiled. She sat up looking at the sky, smiling, she yipped at the rain and sat down looking up at it smiling, remembering playing with chaos

Last edited by Genesis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :D)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Night saw frost come back and heard Chaos talking to her. She nodded, hoping he was right. She saw Frost yipping at the rain. Night curled up tight under the tree to avoid the rain.

Last edited by Genesis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : g r a m m a r ^.^)
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Chaos was at the top of the den, looking down at the wolves. He saw Night and Frost underneath a tree, while Night was curled up Frost was yipping happily. Chaos smiled and jumped down was from the rocky shelter, and walked towards the sisters. He sat beside Night and nudged her lightly, "Why aren't you in the rain too?" He asked the small black wolf with a small tilt of his head. His bright emerald eyes met her gaze as he waited for her to answer. His tail was fanning happily as the rain fell from the bleak sky.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"I don't like it..." Night answered as she coiled up once more. She was embarrassed, and began shivering, she was cold. She continued to lie under the tree.
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Chaos flattened his black dipped ears as he heard Night answer his question, it sounded like she was a bit embarrassed. The large framed wolf quickly perked them once more as he saw her shiver, he lied his slightly muscular build beside her. Chaos noticed Night was cold, so he wrapped his large fluffy tail around her frame. Chaos' frame was curved around Night, keeping her warm and dry. He was a very caring male canid and would do all he can to make sure everyone's happy. He placed one broad paw over her sleek ebony pelted frame. The russet colored he-wolf lied his head down in the dark emerald grass. Chaos stayed near to Night to keep her warm, their fur began to lace and weave together slgihtly since they were so close. His long obsidian-hooded tail went up and down calmly as his emerald gaze watched the rain drops hit the ground.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Frost saw Chaos beside Night, she smiled and continued to yip at the rain. She jumped at the rain, trying to get the rain into her mouth. Still excited, she laughed playing around feeling happy like this. She did not want to feel any other way, she wanted to play so she would.

Last edited by Genesis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Juss' adding stuff.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:17 am

Aurora leaped left to right several times, her long pink-red tongue lolling out. She didn't even notice that Chaos and Frost had returned. Aurora heard more yipping behind her, she looked over her shoulder to see lil' Eros, right there. The golden and creamy pelted lead female panted lightly then play bowed, her tail wagging. Though Aurora didn't really know how to 'play' it all came by instinct.

Aurora felt something fall onto her muzzle then roll down her. It was wet and cold. She looked up to the dark grey clouds. One by one, she felt it start to pour rain. She lifted herself from her play bow, still staring directly up. "Better get you two inside, the storm is coming. And coming fast!" Aurora said, clearly and strongly, as always. Before the pups could speak, Aurora had nudged them half way to the den. "You can play inside until it passes," she said, then leaped back onto the roof of the den and howled loudly. That howl would have many uses, including warning outsiders to stay away from the den!
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 am

The small sleek framed female was coiled up and asleep, suddenly something fell on her. It was rain, Ominous sat up and smiled as a light drizzle fell. "It feels like the cascade..." She spoke under her breath and smiled as she shut her cerulean eyes, and lifted her muzzle up into the bleak sky. She loved feeling the rain hit her, suddenly it begain to pour quickly. Ominous barked and yipped fanning her puffed tail swiftly. Although she heard Aurora howl, so she assumed she should head in. As she approached the den, she bowed kindly to the alphess and scampered into the den. With her pelt being flat and sleek, the water rolled right off. Ominous walked past Eros and licked his forhead lighty, the continued on into Chaos' den. Once she was inside she circled around and lied in the empty chamber. Ominous sighed and smiled happliy, hearing the thunder roar outside relaxed her.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:09 am

Willow glanced her pale blue gaze towards Vertrou, her chocolate hooded ears sunk to her crown. Her tail was coiled around her petite frame tightly, she soon looked at the ground unsure of what to say next. Willow's ears flicked up as she saw a small dot in a dirt patch instantly turn dark, she looked up and saw it was sprinkling lightly. Willow began to speak, yet her gaze still narrowed at the gloomy sky. "Well, Vertrou... I'm sorry  if I made you uncomfortable, I'll sleep in another chamber tonight." An icy rain drop hit her ebony shaded nose, Willow shook her head and stood up. Her ears hollow's were filled with the ringing of Aurora's howl. The adult timber turned towards the den. "Well we better get inside I guess." The femme-wolf's voice sounded distant as she continued on to the den. As she did she went to the chamber on the far left, she made sure no one was there, then lied down in a curled up ball.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:27 am

Eros heard Chaos say it's okay to go up to the alphess, yet he still felt unsure. He kept his distance still yipping and pouncing around, his obsidian ears perked as Aurora soon acknowledged him. The young he-wolf's aqua gaze was filled with joy and energy as the lead female preformed play-bows, he crouched and jumped up as his tongue lolled out and hung from his small colorless maw. Eros stopped soon as he noticed Aurora had retreated her play-actions, she was looking up at the sky. The acrtic cross looked up into the grey sky, a rain drop hit his nose, suddenly it wasn't just a few drops, it began to down pour. Aurora was nudging the pups into the shelter, once she stopped Eros continued to the den. He sat near the opening, watching the water fall from the sky. 'So this is rain?' His long puffed tail waved quickly, he enjoyed watching it.
Eros
Eros
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:42 am

Chaos rose his head up, hearing a familiar noise. It was just drizzling lightly, it was pouring down rain. The russter he-wolf sat up and rested on his haunches, his tail was wagging rapidly and his was grinning. The rain fell quickly and it brough cool gusts of wind too. Chaos stepped out from under the tree and into the open, his tail was up and wagging, his ears were alert, and his emerald eyes were watching everything be covered with a layer of icy liquid. "I've missed the sound of falling water." He whispered to himself as he gazed upon the changing landscape, it's much darker than before, covered by the clouds' shadow. Chaos swiftly shifted his glance to Aurora as he heard her howl, he noticed all the members heading into the shelter. Chaos padded to his white pup and licked him lighty, then back out of the den. Chaos crouched and pounced atop the den, now standing beside Aurora. Chaos was being pelted by the icy rain but it didn't bug him, he grew up around a waterfall. He swayed onto his hind legs and zoned out into the raining territory, yet spoke to Aurora. "Aurora, I know were not that close, but I need to ask you something. I did want a pup, but I can't raise him all on my own. I was wondering if you'd be able to help train him and teach him. You and Ominous are the only two I trust enough to help with Eros. I'm fine with others watching him, but wen it comes to teaching, I'd appreciate it if you're the only to help me. Would you be able to? As Chaos finished speaking he shook free from his gaze upon the land, and glanced at Aurora, waiting for her to answer. The large Arctic cross breed smiled as the freezing droplets pelted his rusty-copper fur.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:44 am

Genesis' joyful gaze quickly drifted onto Eros when Aurora seemed to address him. Then, she observed as the lead female's playful gestures faded into slight-cautious expressions. In just a few seconds, droplets of water began to pour upon all of them and everything. She squinted, yet her tail began wagging.
Gen was then nudged by Aurora halfway to the den, along with Eros. Obediently, she moved her tiny paws till she reached within the den's cover, and she sat down to groom herself. With that, she watched as Eros watched the rain by the entrance with interest. The young timber released a slight smirk, then decided to wander through the den. She lead herself to a tiny chamber, the one she used to hide in, and naturally squeezed in. But this time, it was a bit more tighter and more difficult to fit in, yet she still managed it. Genesis has clearly grown slightly, in age and size.
The small tan femme then closed her eyes, and gave a soft sigh. In a few moments, she fell into a cozy nap.
Genesis
Genesis
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:01 am

Aurora was already soaking wet, her fur was shaggy and dripping with water while her eyes were tightly close. You see, her fur soaked up water rather then repelled it. Her ears perked at Chaos's voice, her emerald eyes opened at once hearing him talk about teaching Eros. "Of course, I will try to teach everyone some tips I know. Pup or not." Aurora answered, looking at the rusty copper and russet male with a faint smile. Her tail slowly swayed as she looked back up at the sky, the pelting rain, the grey clouds, the lightning brightening the world like strobe lights... and that fresh smell, it just brought so much joy to Aurora, but she would not show it. She never did, everything was such a secret with her, she barely showed any emotion. She only ever did when it was needed...

The golden and creamy female brought her gaze back down to Chaos, "you better get inside before you get a cold." She said in her clear, strong, emotionless voice, looking at the greying shy once more.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 am

Vertrou looked down in sorrow. He felt as if he had hurt Willows feelings by saying what he did. "I'm not good at this." he told himself aloud as the pitter patter of rain drops fell down next to his paws.
 Vertrou stood up and trotted into the warm and dry den. He shook at his pelt, hoping he hadn't gotten anyone wet from it. He looked down into the darkness and followed the scent of Willow. He wanted to apologise. Vertrou stood at the opening of her chamber and saw her curled into a ball, unaware if she was awake or asleep. He went to step closer, but stopped himself and instead spoke to her, hoping she was listening, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I was just saying it was different having some one there beside me. I'm sorry." he said.
 Vertrou looked at her for a moment and then turned around and then flopped down at the entrance of the den with a humph of boredom.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum