D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Bison Plains - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Bison Plains - Page 5 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Bison Plains - Page 5 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Bison Plains - Page 5 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Bison Plains - Page 5 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Bison Plains

+9
Fenrir
Ominous
Chaos
Vertrou
Night
Ember
Main NPC Account
Ciel
Aurora
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bison Plains - Page 5 Empty Bison Plains

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Bison Plains

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Bison Plains - Page 5 Plains_Bison_Threats_Image_202604

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

East-west of the territory is a grand plain where large bison roam. A few elk herds also come through here but it's bison that are here year round. There's a sandy path around the green meadows that vanishes as you exit the plains. Nobody knows how it got there.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bison Plains - Page 5 Empty Re: Bison Plains

Post by Night Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:04 pm

night try to stand up but loses balance and falls she feels the darkness start to creep in she fights it trying as hard as she can to stand up she stands up wondering what to do she was losing too much blood and could hardly move she fell again and stayed down too tired to cry out the pain surrounding her completely
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Willow raced swiftly into the brush, she knew she should leave the killing of the bison to the stronger wolves. The femme-wolf loved hunting, she was divine in the plains, but the others were hurt. The various brown shaded fae found a large plant with long wide leaves. She plucked one off and pushed it the the bottom of a deep near puddle. She padded off further to find herbs, she filled her maw with them. The went back to the puddle, folding the leaf into a bundled pouch of water. The brown-caramel she-wolf padded elegantly to Fenrir, she poured the fresh water onto his wound. And looked at is closely. "Don't worry, you're going to be just fine, Fenir. Try not to move. The young damsel smiled as she chewed the herb into paste and spread it on the wound. She licked around to clean the blood then dashed off back to refill the leaf. She raced beside Ominous, the silver fae's eyes just barely open. Willow nuzzled her and cleaned her wounds, the two wolves have already recived care before making the job easier. Both of their bleeding stopped. The pain lightened up a bit. Then Willow repeated the actions once more onto Night, the poor ink femme-wolf could not care for herself. She was weak, willow helped by cleaning the wounds and applying paste, "Poor dear, you tried your best to help and got hurt. Relax, you'll all be just fine. Don't move. I'm going to check on the others. Willow made her rounds, making sure the three were healing well.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:27 pm

i looked up at the wolf helping me thanks i say i was still feeling dizzy but i had to get up and help i got up slowly and pushed myself on i began to help the others and watched the bison if someone didn't attack soon it would get away i knew i had to wait for help but after all that had happened i couldn't just watch it get away i ran at it herding it back around nearer to the pack and kept herding it around dodging and sliding everywhere trying to keep the bull here and trying to live
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Fenrir saw Willow helping him out with the wound and was happy that he had wolves arround who had experience with herbs, he started to growl as he saw that the Bison isnt dead yet, "Try not to move" the fae said, also Fenrir wanted to kill it by himself but Willow was right, If he would move now, the wound would start bleeding again and he would probably die through blood loss, he never had such a big wound, it was from the knee to his shoulder. Once in his life Fenrir had to stay back on a hunt because of his injuries, but he knocked the beast down and someone else had to finish it now.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 pm

i saw no one was coming to help i could not let the beast get away my wounds where starting to bleed but i ignored it i the leaped at the bison and growled and snarled i bit into its neck and began to tear it away the bison was now swaying it crashed down i bit into its neck and killed it the bison screamed and died i howled in victoriy before crashing down and blacking out i feel my body crash down but it feels so far away at least the others can eat and heal i think before i just sleep
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:40 am

Chaos growled lowly as he released the beast's throat. His jowls dripped with it's blood. The creature was weak, Chaos knew it can no longer fight. He walked away from the cretin. It was either going to bleed to death or Aurora was going to finish it off. Chaos hobbled over the his barely conscious sister, his stamina was gone. Once he reached her side he nuzzled her and fell to the ground beside her to rest. The large rusty tinted brute was panting quickly, yet he rose his head. Keeping a safe eye on his sister. He soon shifted his glance, gazing at each member. 'We're home, Ominous. We have a family to look after, just like before. Don't worry... You're going to be just fine.' Chaos sunk his ears low, in a respectful affectionate manner as he lied his head near the silver she-wolf's. He smiled lightly and shut his emerald orbs.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 am

(You guys might have an adventure soon, either way ;3)

Aurora panted a bit after her 'power charge' she watched as the beast fell and the others continued to attack. 'One last bite should do it,' Aurora thought then came closer to the beast. As it looked into her eyes she gave it a fairwell and quietly wished it good luck on the other side or wherever it should end up. Then she rose up on her back legs then lunged down onto the prey, then came crashing down onto the beast's neck with long, sharp, blood stained teeth. The creature's neck was crushed by the simple tactic. "We have done something magnificent, that only a pack of wolves could do. We have brought down an full grown bull in his prime!" Aurora said, proud of this clan of wolves. She looked over at Chaos, "strong showing today, you'd make a great hunting leader." The golden-ish she-wolf complemented. "Gimme' a look at those wounds" Aurora said, then walked over to Fenrir and Ominous. "Hmm..." Aurora mumbled, then simply ignored the thought. Unless these wounds got worse would it be a option. Instead, she simply said, "I think there's a cave or something not far from here, if I remember rightly..."

Although some wounds marked a battle on some of the, wolf kind had made it's mark on this land once more. They had returned...
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:52 am

Ominous smiled and sighed in relief as her brother lied by her side. She began to move, pulling her frame up to her feet. The silver wolf's shoulder was sprained, and her jowls cut and sore. But she managed to stand, shaking, she tread near the fresh meal and Aurora. Ominous knew she didn't do much, therefore she did not eat yet. She sat down, her body trembled a bit, but she knew eating would help. "Thank you Aurora, for allowing me to hunt on your grounds. I'm sorry I messed up, please, you eat first. You're the one who killed it" Ominous bowed her head respectful to the large femme-wolf before her.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:01 am

Willow darted over as she saw Ominous fully awaken, her chocolate receptors twitched as she heard her speak. Soon Willow bowed her head to Aurora too. Respectfully showing the she-wolf she indeed does have the right to eat first.""Ominous is right, this is your land, and you made the final kill. I shall not eat until you have eaten first. Willow smiled to the honey-grey damsel. And treated on her haunches beside Ominous, awaiting their turn  
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 am

(Where'd your post come from?! Willow ninja posted :O)

"No, you are hurt. Therefor you eat before me, you need your strength. I will not take no as an answer." Aurora said strongly then tilted her head to the carcass, then looked back at the group. "Same with anyone who is hungry or injured. Even if it's just a cut."

Aurora's ear flicked as Willow said something, she looked over at the wolf with the brown paw, then sighed. "Fine, I'll have a little," Aurora said, then leaped over to the carcass and took a bit before sitting down with it, not wanting to stand up and eat as she would've been crowding the carcass. Once she was somewhat comfortable she started eating slowly while watching the others.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 am

Chaos released a low muffed growling-whine as he saw he sister rise. He pulled him self to his feet. 'She was always a fighter.' Chaos smiled at his silver shaded sister. He heard of the she-wolves speaking to Aurora of how she should eat first. 'The leaders always each first in packs, this is her land. Will she be the leader?' The rusty-copper brute smiled towards her as she complimented his slight leadership, yet he felt bad for calling commands, he is not the leader. He shouldn't be giving orders. He approached the three fae's and cleared his throat before he spoke, "Thank you for the compliment, Aurora. Once you are done, will you please step away with me? I need to speak with you. I'll have some of the meal aftewards." The large canid nodded as he padded away, he headed towards the treeline, and stopped. Swaying onto his haunches waiting to see if the she-wolf will come over to speak with him. He was hunched over for a moment, catching his breath and relaxing for a bit. His black-tipped tail was waving lightly back and forth. He was glad the wolves worked together to take down such a large beast. 'Complete strangers, all different, harmonized so quickly to attack thay creature.' He smiled, he had a pack to care for, and one to care for him. He was so happy, the large male slowly rose his rusty muzzle into the moist air, his powerful vocals released a thrilled thunderous howl into the still atmosphere. He soon stopped, he didn't mean to let that loose, but he chuckled lightly enjoyig the sensation of his song.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 am

Aurora teared the chunk of meat she had gotten into little pieces, eating it bit by bit. She heard Chaos say something about needing to talk with her, she finished up quickly and licked around her mouth, cleaning off the blood and who-knows-what off of her muzzle. She rose to her paws once more, and shook off. Her fur fluffed up, then went back into place as she stretched out. She gave an almost silent growl as her back cracked, at least it got that cramp out of it. She twisted her neck a little then padded over to the male known as Chaos, who was closer to the forest-like area that surrounded The Bison Plains. "Yes, you needed me?" She said quietly and calming, in a curious tone.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 am

Chaos zoned out a bit as he released his random spontaneous howl, once he stopped he shook his head hearing Auroras calm low voice. He sat up tall, and looked at the creamy-grey wolf in front of him, "You see, Aurora, I just felt the need to apologize. This is your land, which means your hunting grounds. If any one were to call orders, it should have been you. You did compliment me on it, and I thank you for that, but still. I had no right to command the clan to do anything." The large rusty brute sighed slightly, his voice was steady and smooth. He glanced back at Aurora, waiting to see what she would say. 'This may be my pack, but I am not the leader. I shouldn't have called anything to the others. They're smart enough to know what to do. The males poof-like tail coiled around his seated flank, the tip lightly goiing up and down beside him.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 am

"There is no need to apologize, your sister was hurt and if you didn't call out those commands, the others would've been running around like headless deer, and we wouldn't have killed that bison, and your sister might've had a worse injury" Aurora said in the same, calm, low voice she always has. She smiled a bit, as her tail swayed. "Since it seems that we're all stuck together into this little 'clan' of ours, what rank do you wish to have? I've been meaning to ask the others the same thing," the she-wolf said to the male that stood slightly taller than she.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 am

Chaos smiled at the femme-wolf before him, maybe Aurora was right? Calling out the commands could have been a good thing. As he sat there, she asked him which rank he'd like. He soon looked up at the green leaves coating the tree tops with a bright emerald, he looked back at Aurora and noticed her eyes were the same shade. He shook his head and thought of the question. 'Hunting? No, I can't handle seeing them get hurt like Ominous, during a hunt I can't protect. I'd need to keep my post. Maybe a warrior? That way I can make sure my newly found clan will be safe.' The brute smiled as he has decided. He gazed at Aurora for a moment, the spoke, "Well Aurora, I'd be honored to be a warrior, that way I can Serve and protect. I was considering hunting, but I can't protect the members during hunts." His voice was deep, and a bit charming. He soon winced in pain, he had forgotten his low energy, he rose to his feet and bowed to the fae before him. "If you'll excuse me, I'm in need of some meat." He smiled a bit as he tread to the meal, sinking his large ivories into the fresh meat. The warm crimson leaked into his fur. Chaos didn't care, he was tired and hungry. The slightly muscular brute scarfed down the fresh meal. Once done he tried to lick off as much blood as he could, then lied in the cool emerald grass. Rolling onto his back, Chaos looked up at the bright clear sky, the honey flecks in his eyes were more visible as the light reflected. He sighed happily.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:41 am

Aurora smiled and nodded. She couldn't thinking of what this little group could become, and who would stay with them in the long run. She followed Chaos back to the group, trotting not far behind. She sat back down in the spot she was in before and groomed herself of the gore that had splashed upon her during the hunting and killing of the beast. Soon, she looked as normal as always. Her creamy fur with grey highlights on her back that looked golden in the sun, the strange red-brown markings under her emerald eyes, her tannish brown ears and her white tipped tail.

Aurora looked at the bunch, then spoke clearly. "I think it's time to admit that we make a pretty odd, yet good pack." She smiled, then continued, "if you are staying with us, maybe you would like to say your rank?" Aurora said, still half sitting half lying down, her tail wagging slowly behind her as she continued to look around the group.

Last edited by Aurora on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 am

Vertrou smiled once the buffalo had passed and Aurora announced that it was free for anyone to eat. He pulled at a chunk of the animals thigh, which proved to be thick and which ended up making him have to tug it harder. Once a small piece and shredded off, he gnawed at it until only the skin was left.

Vertrou's stomach gurgled as he sat back onto his hind. He had only realised he was still smiling from the meal when he had taken a seat. He let the grin fade away and flicked his ears over to Chaos and Aurora, having their own conversation. As much as he wanted to know what they were saying, he knew it was incredibly impolite to but-in. Especially to an Alpha. 'That is, if this is truly a pack.' he thought to himself.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 am

Finally the beast was dead, killed by Aurora, no more injuries for now but a huge Bison to eat. After everyone ate a little bit, Fenrir made his bloody body over to the Bison and pulled a big piece out of it, at the same time Aurora asked about the ranks of everyone, so she really wanted to make a pack, Fenrir could imagine to be in a pack again since so many years. He thought about it and looked at himself, this massive brute wasnt agile but probably the strongest of this group, but a warrior was no option for him, Fenrir would be good to scare strangers away who seek a fight or to defend little areas where you dont have to run so much. Still eating his big piece of meat, the massive wolf just said one word "Guard." sure of his decision, he gazed serious to Aurora.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 am

Aurora nodded to Fenrir as he made his choice, and slightly smiled. "Just don't go running 'round with that wound. Take it easy till that covers over," Aurora said, jokingly. At least there would be a couple of protectors to keep everyone safe. But Aurora wondered what she would do, possibly a bit of everything, it didn't really occur to her that she even had been acting a bit like a Dominant. She was quite content with what she was right now. She shook the thought as it was replaced with wondering what the other's would do. She could already tell that some of them were to do great wherever they would be put.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Ominous rose up to the carcass as she saw her brother andAurora oad awaym, her tail flicked and she tilted her head curiously towards the duo. 'What are they doing? What are they talking about?'The small injured silver covered she-wolf soon lost interest as her pain over whelmed her into eating. Ominous' small razor like canines latched onto the meal, tearing off small bits and peices. She soon ate her fill, her pelt stained in her blood was now covered by a fresh coat of crimson.

Upon Aurora and Chaos' return Ominous was surprised by the question. Which rank would we like. 'Which rank woulld I like? So this is a pack, a new beginning. Let's hope it doesn't end the way mine did... or like anyone elses bad past.' But she thought of the question, she tried thinking of what she was good at. Something natural. 'I'm a bit small, when I run I barely make noise. Even Chaos couldn't hear me charging at him when I first got her, maybe, spy?  As ominous was in thought, she was sitting beside Chaos tilting her head at him as he lied on his back, she soon coiled up into a ball. The pain was still bugging her a little. The fae soon poppped her head up and spoke,
'Aurora, I suppose a spy would best fit me." The femme-wolf whined lowly trying to move her shoulder. "Aurora, is there a den site near here that you know of? Maybe it's best for some of the hurt wolves to rest.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Willow's chocolate tinted muzzle, was now a dark shaded crimson. She glided her tongue over her muzzle and licked her chest, bison blood covered her. She smiled at the rest of the group. She was especially happy to see Ominous up and about. Willow's pale blue optics gazed around the group as Aurora spoke of a pack. 'A pack? The biggest pack I've ever been in was with four wolves. That I can remember at least. This time will be different, we'll work together and live happily. The small femme-wolf bound to her feet enthusiastically, her bushy caramel tail swaying slowy. She was ready to help the pack. "Aurora, I know I have't done much this hunt. But I can be a pretty well huntress alone or with 2 or 3 others. So, Hunter, I'd like to give it a shot." Willow's voice was pure joy, the feeling of a family to care for, and one to care for her.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Chaos was proud of this clan, he rolled off of his back and walked up to Ominous, licking her ear lightly as he passed her. He walked to the front of the scrambled group, and cleared his vocals. As he spoke his emerald optics gazed upon each member. "As Aurora has said, we've done something great today. And I'd like to say I'm very proud of this pack. We have had some get injured, but we'll easily learn. I have much faith in the odd clan. None of us are alike, which is good. Having wolves with different skills and personalities is a great thing. I can't wait to see how far we'll go." Chaos smiled and walked beside Ominous once more. The brute noticed his siter was still in pain, but at least she was up and moving. Chaos continued to ponder the pack as he seated himself beside Ominous, coiling his long tail around the curled up fae. 'Swift, agile, strong, wise, sneaky, loyal, brave, leader, followers. This pack will be susccessful.' His emerald orbs shut slowly as he yawned, lying down he placed his head upon his paws and relaxed.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

I look at Aurora. "I am not quite sure what I would be good at if anything." I say in my soft silky voice. "I would like to be something that I would be good at so I can help. I didn't really do much this time, but I can push myself to do harder." I say, I ignore the pain shooting through my body. Instead, I go over to the carcass to eat a bit.
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:06 am

(Grr, I hate my browser. It keeps making me loose my RP post D:)

"Wise choice Ominous, and yes, just north-east of here. But we must cross Elder Clearings to get there, at least it isn't that far." Aurora replied in her calm tone that she keeps, even when she's stressed.

Her ears perked as Willow spoke up about here rank. Aurora smiled a bit and nodded to her, after making a little joke. "I think next time it will be a deer rather than a huge, bull bison next time" She chuckled a bit, "but with some time I think we can hunt a bison without anyone getting injured."

The creamy golden-ish wolf didn't even noticed herself wagging her tail slowly while grinning as Chaos come to the front and made a little speech. She watched him return to his sister's side, then her gaze shifted to Night, who was talking about her not knowing what she could do.

"Hmm, yes you are a tricky one..." Aurora thought for a second. "I think the best rank for you would be somewhere in the Caring branch. Then again, you would make a pretty good guard or warrior... You could even be a hunter, but it's up to you. And if you can't decide now, maybe in the future?"
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:09 am

Ominous lifted her head as the rusty brute left her side, she watched as Chaos approached the front of the group. Her cerulean optics swiftly glanced at Aurora who seemed to be gazing uncontrollably at Chaos. Ominous chuckled softly as she saw Aurora wave her trail and grin towards the speaking russet he-wolf. 'Well maybe the packs first crush is forming?' Ominous grew a large grin and soon covered her face with her fluffy silvery tail. He brother was once more at her side, she noticed Aurora snapped from her gaze as the brute stepped away, Ominous soon relaxed and hid her sly smile. She sat up as the copper tinted brute wrapped his tail around her. She looked at Aurora, "maybe we should begin the journey to the den. Many of us need our rest and some care." The she-wolf lowered her head respectfully to the larger fae.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum