D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Bison Plains - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Bison Plains - Page 3 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Bison Plains - Page 3 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Bison Plains - Page 3 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Bison Plains - Page 3 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Bison Plains

+9
Fenrir
Ominous
Chaos
Vertrou
Night
Ember
Main NPC Account
Ciel
Aurora
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bison Plains - Page 3 Empty Bison Plains

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Bison Plains

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Bison Plains - Page 3 Plains_Bison_Threats_Image_202604

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

East-west of the territory is a grand plain where large bison roam. A few elk herds also come through here but it's bison that are here year round. There's a sandy path around the green meadows that vanishes as you exit the plains. Nobody knows how it got there.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bison Plains - Page 3 Empty Re: Bison Plains

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 am

Aurora thought for a moment. "Hmm, since you all don't seem too excited about the whole running thing let's just change the playing field!" She said, a bit cheery. She sniffed out a few stones and sticks then placed them before the group. "Instead, maybe one should go chase the beast and herd it up the hill where the rest would be waiting to strike. We'll still circle it so it has no way to escape, but we'll use a trap." The golden-ish wolf said, looking at the others for approval. Aurora was never really good with planning group hunts or wars. She was more used to doing without thinking since she had been alone for a while.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Chaos nodded to Aurora, for he liked this plan better; expecting a better out come. His large deep emerald optics slid over the bunch, gazing at each one for a moment. He looked back at Aurora and cleared his throat a bit. "Aurora, dear, your plan shall work if you give the right wolf the right area. I know Ominous is fast, and if Ember is as fast as his build implies, then he'd be wondrous for herding it back here with her. Chaos narrowed his eyes on Ember, observing his frame. He was small and looked agile enough to charge and make swift turns to guide the bison back.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 pm

The Group didnt do anything, they were just talking about something, Fenrir was sick of waiting and jumped down to approach them, at the same time he jumped down a big wound on his right front leg opened again and the blood dripped down his leg but he didnt mind. He was more surprised that they didnt saw him or maybe they didnt care about a stranger. He went to them slow to not look like a threat. He sat down straight on a respectful distance and said with his deep voice "Greetings, I'am Fenrir" he still kept his guard up and added "Sorry if i entered your teritory but what are you all doing here?" He waited for the answer and licked the blood from his leg.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Ominous glanced up at the large brute who slowly approached them, he kept a clear distance from the small odd clan. The silver fae stared intently at him, fascinated by his large size. Then again, Ominous was quite small to begin with. Her small luminous audits perked up as she tilted her head at him. She was wondering many things. 'Where did he come from? Why is he so large? It's he a threat? Did he come with a pack?... Actually, why are we here? We had no idea who each other was. Why here? Why now?' As the petite she-wolf aloud her mind to ponder the thoughts, she let her clear bright optics orbit each wolf, scanning them once more. Ominous spoke as she looked at the large brute once more. Her voice was light and sweet, Greetings, Fenrir. I'm Ominous, pleasure to meet you.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am

Aurora lifted her head from studying the ground where she had laid sticks and pebbles in a sort of bird's eye view of her hunting plan. Her eyes met with a rather large male, "hello Fenrir, sorry I didn't see you there. I'm Aurora" she said, not showing the least bit of worry or fear, even though the male was at least seven inches taller and twelve inches broader. "Why, we were about to hunt, I'm not sure how we all got here, but now we are getting our dinner" Aurora chuckled a little bit. "It's alright, I'm happy to share my territory with pretty much anyone" the golden-ish wolf said, and it was true. As long as they were respectful and no threat she would live in the same land as they. If they weren't, well... Let's just say that would be a whole different story. Aurora tilted her head to the right slightly and asked in a cheery, strong, brave yet kind tone. "Would you like to join us, Fenrir" she still was having a little trouble with pronouncing his name.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:26 am

The first wolves already introduced themself to Fenrir, he was quite surprised that they were friendly. "Nice to meet you both, Ominous and Aurora." he said and came a little bit closer, the two females showed no fear, that was good for him, the first wolves after months who didnt ran away instantly. Aurora even had problems to pronounce his name, but he didnt mind, some pronounce it right and some not. They were about to hunt and she asked him if he would like to join, "I have nothing against a good hunt!" he added, his stomach began to growl as he thought of fresh meat. "Just dont get in my way." he said and glanced at the two females. Bad thing was that the wound wouldnt stop bleeding, his whole leg was bloody now but he couldnt do something about it, he just tried to stand still.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:32 am

Chaos glanced at the large wolf Aurora and Ominous had spoken to, he turned to him and nodded lightly. Before speaking he observed the brute, noticing his defensive nature Chaos was ready to defend his sister and new friends. Although he did not physically brace himself, he was ready to risk it all to keep them safe. Suddenly the rusty-copper brute caught a glance of Fenrir's bloody wound. He watched the crimson drip, he suddenly filled with the horrid memories of the brutal and bloody fights he's gone through protecting Ominous and their other siblings. He shook his head and flicked his audits. "Welcome, Fenrir. I'm Chaos, also Ominous' brother. That's a nasty looking wound you have there. We shouldn't go hunting until its been tended to. It may just get worse if you're out there chasing bison." All Chaos could smell was the fresh blood leaking from the brute before him. It lingers in his muzzle, making him lift his right fore paw and rubbing it over his muzzle.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 am

Vertrou smiled at Fenrir, "Nice to meet you Fenrir, my name is Vertrou." he said. Vertrou would usually be a little nervous introducing himself to strangers, but the wolf seemed nice and didn't seem as though he wanted to attack. Vertrou flicked his ears and let out a small sneeze before looking back over to the wolf.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 am

'Huh, wound? I thought I smelt blood' the golden-ish she-wolf thought then looked around. Soon she noticed that Chaos was talking about the new male, "you really shouldn't hunt with a cut of that size. Hmm, there'll be plenty of food, possibly more than we could eat, though. I could spare a bit if you want" Auora said, then heard her own and a few other stomachs growl. "We better hop to it before it gets dark, we've been here all morning!" Aurora said, slightly eager.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 am

More wolves approached him to say hello, "Greetings,Vertrou and Chaos, nice to meet you!" he said to the two males, Fenrir noticed that Chaos wanted to defend everyone here, Fenrir had no purpose on fighting so he let his guard down, he felt safe here anyway. At once everyone said that he shouldnt hunt with that wound, he started growling as he heard that Aurora offered to share food with him, so he should stay back like a little pup that cant even run properly? "Ha! You mean this little flesh wound? I will hunt, this little wound wont stop me." He knew that the hunt would make the wound even bigger but it would hurt his ego if he wouldnt help hunting against a Bison. "Someone got a plan?" he asked curious.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Willow padded out from the timberland, the fae covered in various shades of brown came to a slow stop upon reaching the wide plains. She tilted her head slightly and her left eat flopped over, observing the greenery around. She lifted her small chocolate tinted paw and placed it into the cool dew filled grass, the feeling sent a quiver throughout her.  The she-wolf was used to it always being winter, with deep snow covered grounds. She lowered get delicate frame to the earth, sniffing the grass. Her nares filled with numerous aromas. 'wet grass, bison, a few elk, wolves, and just, nature. Not a flake of snow in sight.' Willow took a few feet into the field, she lied down in the damp grass. The fae rolled over, revealing her honey shaded under-belly. Her thin puffy tail began to wag as the noon sun's rays warmed her, Willow grew a smile along her maw line. She looked ahead into the wide area, spotting the wolves she scented before. The fae's dark receptors twitched as she heard them move and speak. Her pale blue orbs scanned the strangers over, although they appeared to be upside down due to her current position.

Last edited by Willow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Chaos avert his eyes from Fenrir, watching as Ominous wandered away into the brush. He tilted his head slightly, and was surprised to see her return with a maw full of vegetation. The rusty colored brute watched his young sister tend to the injured wolf. Ominous was always a sweet caring young fae. He soon lost focus of them as he looked past, a small movement catching his eye. It was another wolf, one full of various brown shades, rolling around in the tall grass. It didn't seem bothered by the group. Chaos observed closely, the wolf stayed on it's back. Chaos snapped back into the group as Ominous sat beside him once more.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am

The young damsel noticed the wolves have acknowledged her, staring at her as she lies in the emerald vegetation. Willow spun her structure to where she was on her stomach once more. She was still at first, then she tilted her head near them, by doing so her left ear once again flopped over. Her tail struck up like a banner as she pulled her frame to her feet, not in a threat, it was lightly swaying side to side. Willow was not happy about seeing the wolves, the food source, or any such thing. She was glad to be in the wondrous weather. She shut her pale optics and smiled as a warm gust ran through her lush pelt. Upon opening her eyes, she looked at the clan. "Oh, they're still looking at me? I might as well introduce myself. I don't want to invade their territory." The lass shook out her coat, the small dew drops from the grass covered her. As Willow strolled closer, her tailed dropped lower but still flowing sideways. Upon reaching a good distance the dame halted, looking up seeing the gathered wolves. Willow was about a yard or so away. She's a shy and qiuet she-wolf. She batted her pale kind eyes. "Greetings all, my name is Willow. I'm sorry for entering your land, this weather... it just caught my attention. I'm used to snow covered land all the time. If you don't wish for me to stay it's no trouble for me to head out."Willow's shy voice flowed smoothly from her vocals. She didn't make eye contact, her gaze just stayed on the landscape. If she looked at the wolves she'd be too shy to speak much. The long puffy tail that once lightly wagged, now tightly coils the carmel colored haunches of the lass. Her receptors lowered a bit and she looked at the ground shuffling her paws.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 am

Auora gave the new wolf a cold glare at his growling from behind her shoulder, "just as long as you don't faint from blood loss, we don't want anyone unconscious, do we now? It was just for your safety, but you should at least wash that out." Aurora made her point clear, and tilted her head to a puddle near. She took a deep breath in then out, then shook her head. She blinked twice and saw a wolf rolling around in the grass like a pup, the golden-ish she-wolf tried not to giggle at it. But who could blame this wolf? Who hasn't had fun rolling in the damp grass?

Aurora trained her emerald-green eyes on the female as she came closer to the group. Aurora turned to the group and and walked closest to the new wolf. Aurora tilted her head at the wolf's shy and timidness, and chuckled to try and lighten the mood. "Don't worry, there's nothing to worry about! My name is Aurora of the Sun, but call me Aurora" she nodded her head slightly in greetings. "We were about to hunt, would you like to join us? Just be careful, though" the saying flew from the golden-ish wolf's mouth, it had became a habit now.

And now, it was starting to come to her. 'Why and how many wolves keep running into us?!'
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 am

The silver she-wolf was a bit confused as she watched the stranger tumble around in the outer edge of the plain. Ominous sat up as the foreigner confronted them. Her name, willow. She was a shy wolf alright, and vivid markings of various browns coated her. Ominous couldn't help but gaze at Willow's torn flopped over ear. She soon came to her senses. And greeted the new one. "Hello! Welcome to the club, Willow. Aurora's right, you should join the hunt. There should be more than enough to go around, and we should be able to take one down quicker." Ominous' stomach released a growl, the silver damsel was crouched and ready. "Just let us know who's going where and doing what, Aurora. Ominous let loose a low snarl towards the beasts grazing in the field. She was hungry, and ready to charge.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 am

Vertrou bowed his head to Willow, "My name is Vertrou." he said politely to the fae. He pulled his head back up and then looked over to Aurora and sniffed at the air. He caught the scents of the buffalo who seemed to merely be grazing and not paying attention to the group.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 pm

After that he heard a shy fae, so he wasnt the only newcomer here. Fenrir was never good in speaking to shy wolves but introducing was no problem, after everyone else introduced themself so her name was Willow, "Greetings Willow, nice to meet you, i am Fenrir." he said with his deep voice. The fact that she wasnt even looking at us as she spoke to us, made him quite angry but he was hungry and thought of something else. "Allright Aurora, you got a plan? just speak it out, i think we all getting a bit hungry." he added.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Chaos perked his ears up as the stranger that he saw rolling around, began to walk closer. She was much smaller than him, but a bit bigger than Ominous. She didn't make eye contact with the group, he smiled and looked at his sister beside him. Ominous is usually the same way meeting many new wolves at once, but Chaos was there when she showed up. "Hello, the name's Chaos." Chaos' voice sounded distant as he gazed at the new comer, observing each feature. Such as her folded receptor. 'Huh, why is it folded? oh... it's torn, maybe this little fae didn't have the best past... seems like none of us had a good past whatsoever.'The copper brute thought of his and Ominous' history, then he gazed at the others, wondering what happened to them. Suddenly his audits sunk low as his stomach growled. He shook his frame and lowered himself, his tail wagging, ready for the cammands. "We're ready when you are, Chief" He said to Aurora with a swift smile and wink.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Willow bowed her head to the wolves before her, she looked up and glanced at each one once more. She took note of where each was seated, She then heard Aurora say hunting. The small multi-brown speckled dame was excited. She sat up a bit taller, and spoke confidently. Although her optics still shifting from the ground to the group. "Wonderful to meet you all, and hunting sounds wonderous."  Willow licked her jowls, and stretched her digits. Her piercing talons making marks in the dirt. She made eye contact with the large female. Willow smiled, she loved hunting, it was maybe the thing she was best at. Her caramel tail swayed once more, and she wondered over between Aurora and Ominous. Taking a seat between the two, the males were much larger than her, it made Willow unsure.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 am

'Chief? Alright then...' The golden-ish and silver wolf thought, then took a breath. "The plan so far is that one of us herds one of the beasts back to the rest of us, where we'll be waiting to surround it, and end it. Like an ambush" Aurora said, pointing to the diagram in the dirt and grass made of stones and twigs. "We just need someone with good enough stamina and speed..." She continued explaining, then looked at the group and studied their builds. "It's either going to be Willow, Ember, Ominous, or myself" Aurora listed those who seemed fit for the job. She just listed herself because she didn't have too bad of speed nor stamina, that she knew of at least...
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 am

Ominous shut her eyes and nodded swiftly to Aurora, if she was chosen to herd it, she'd be ready to bound. The small agile female braced her frame ready to charge, whether it be to herd or ambush. She looked at the best, then glanced once more at Aurora. "It's your call, Aurora. This is your land, you have the right to decide." The braced she-woof was ready to sink her ivories into a fresh meal.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:41 am

Vertrou nodded in agreement to Ominous. He sat patiently waiting for Aurora's instructions. He could feel his stomach beginning to swirl and his heart pounding as the plan was coming to a fold. He licked his lips and thought of what the buffalo would taste like. Bitter yet sweat? Sour and crunchy? Tangy and rough? He was yet to find out.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:38 am

Fenrir listened to the plan, it was good to try something else, in his whole life he hunted alone but he didnt care because most times it was successful. But Aurora is right, Fenrir is no wolf of chasing, the bison would probably outrun him. One good precise jump with his whole weight and strength would knock the bison over but only if the bison would be near enough and if it isnt the biggest on earth. He nodded at Aurora and added "Sounds good, ready when you are."
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Bison Plains - Page 3 Empty The Hunt Begins!

Post by Aurora Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:48 am

Aurora looked at the bunch, then Ember. He seemed in his own world, Aurora looked at Ominous, she was already getting ready. "Ominous, you herd it towards us, we'll be hiding just over there." Aurora said then tilted her head to the thick shrubs just behind the 'clan' then started over to the greenery, giving one last look behind her to check if the others were following and if Ominous had taken off. Others would've chosen someone who had more speed and stamina, but Aurora had a good feeling that Ominous would suit this hunt for some strange reason..
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Bison Plains - Page 3 Empty BULL BISON! HUNT 2!!!

Post by Main NPC Account Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:52 am

Bison Plains - Page 3 2uym77o

Species: Common North American Bison
Health: 70/100
Strength: 50
Speed: 30
Wisdom: 20
Stamina: 50

The young male sniffed the grass as the herd started returning. He simply ignored the wolves on the hill above, not that he even knew of them. He was too busy getting fat for the winter, better to be start early than to be late. He continued eating the emerald grass, not even noticing that his herd had gathered a few yards away.
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum