D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Dancing Sea Lake EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Dancing Sea Lake EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Dancing Sea Lake EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Dancing Sea Lake EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Dancing Sea Lake 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Dancing Sea Lake 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Dancing Sea Lake B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Dancing Sea Lake Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Dancing Sea Lake

5 posters

Go down

Dancing Sea Lake Empty Dancing Sea Lake

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 am

Dancing Sea Lake

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Dancing Sea Lake Lake%20Geneva%20Switzerland%20tsunami%20risk_COSMOS%20Science%20Magazine

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Near the dens and centre of the territory is a huge lake that branches out. It's the only source of water in the territory. The water's always clear and fresh. Most of the time the lake is full unless there hasn't rained in five months. The lake gets it's name from it's blue water always moving, almost dancing.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dancing Sea Lake Empty Re: Dancing Sea Lake

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 am

Aurora slowed down, panting and smiling. Oh how she missed running in an storm, a old habit of her's. You could tell by the expression on her face that she really enjoyed this kind of weather. She stopped panting and made her way down a hill and to the water's edge. She bent down gently and lapped up the cool water. Then sat down as she watched the water splash around. She could see herself in it, she tilted her head. She really did have something strange below her eyes, what was that? She sneezed before she could answer herself. She laid down for a second, and rolled onto her back. Feeling the sun warm up the earth.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 am

Dancing Sea Lake Acafbl

Species: Rainbow Trout
Health: 25/30
Strength: 5
Speed: 30
Wisdom: 5
Stamina: 50

A fish came flying out of the water, wiggling and squirming in the air until it sunk back into the deep blue. There was a whole school down there and nobody ever knew! It once again came flying out of the lake, then landed as fast as it came out.
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 am

Aurora's ears perked as she heard splashing and felt water drops land on her side. She rolled back over to look into the water. A whole school of rainbow trout she saw, "this would make a easy breakfast! That is, if I can catch one..." She stared into the water, her tongue lolling out of her mouth... Dinner...
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:57 am

Dancing Sea Lake Acafbl

The fish saw the large canines and tongue from below the water. It came flying out, slamming into the fluffy fur. It wiggled it's tail, almost slapping the honey wolf. Then, it fell back into the water.
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

Aurora huffed, she wasn't going to take that from prey. She stuffed her head in the water, her eyes closed she snapped at the fish blindly. She felt something in her jaw, it was a fish! Then, she fell in the water. She opened her eyes to see a whole new world underwater. She used her large paws to paddle through the water, back to shore. There, she shook out her coat and placed her catch on the dry land. She chuckled, "Ha!" She crawled up to the shallow water, where she waited for a tasty trout to leap up into her jaws.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 am

Dancing Sea Lake Acafbl

Two female rainbow trout flew into the air, followed by a few males. One by one, landed on the shore behind Aurora. They wriggled tried to wriggle to the lake, one did manage, one of the males, but the other size were yet to follow.
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 am

Aurora's ears perked once more as she heard more splashing behind her. She turned to see six wobbling fish on the shore, she bolted through the shallow water and leapt on them. She quickly bit down on their heads. She had never fished before, so she was new to this. She put all seven trout together in a pile. She was proud, though this was little, it should do for now. She was already planning on taking the pups fishing when the storm passes.

Aurora stared at the pile of fish, how could she carry that? Then, she got an idea. She looked for a stick, she sniffed around the trees for one long and light enough for her to carry. She grabbed one, "it'll have to do." She mumbled with it in her mouth. She leaped back to her catch, she had to work quickly; There were scavengers out here! She stabbed the stick through the fish, kinda making a trout kabab. Then, she started making her way back to the den. Trotting quickly in case any bears got hold of the fishy scent.

-Back To Elder Clearings-
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Frost walked up to the water, she froze in her tracks. "No! I can't!" she shouted "I just can't" Her voice was lower now, her legs were shaking. Soon Frost fell to the ground and put her paws over her head, she was shaking all over. "I can't!" she screamed once more, Frost slowly went unconscious.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, punctuation, adding words.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Chaos entered the new unfamiliar grounds, there was a large lake with water swirling inside of it. As Chaos' deep emerald eye were gazing at the landscape, he noticed a white female canid lying down near the water. The large russet male tilted his head slightly then padded closer, he noticed her eyes were shut. Chaos leaned down and nuzzled the female, but she wasn't waking up. He sat beside her and wasn't sure what to do, the brute lapped up some of the icy fresh water. He lied down beside the colorless femme-wolf, nuzzling her lightly and coiling his tail around her. Chaos rested his head on his paws, and tightened his tail around the white wolf. Waiting for Frost to wake up.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Frost was aware that there was a wolf beside her, but she was scared to open her eyes. "Hello?" She asked,  "Who is this?" Frost did not want to see the water or feel it. Here she was weak with hunger, but she didn't care, her fear of water was much deeper.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a few things.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Chaos lifted his head and wagged his fluffy tail hearing the damsel speak, he smiled at her but she wouldn't open her eyes. "Don't worry it's me Chaos. I just wanted to come over and tell you I'm sorry for growling and getting deffensive. I'm sure you wouldn't attack the pups, but the pack can never be too safe." He apologized, Chaos let his emerald optics gaze upon the fae's snowy colored pelt. His tail still lightly wagging. He hoped she would forgive him.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"Don't be silly. It was my fault, not yours. You where doing the right thing." Frost still kept her eyes closed, she could hear the water. It made her feel sick. Frost felt herself shaking, though she was not cold, nowhere near it. She was in fact too warm her heavy coat, it wasn't doing her any good.

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding grammar)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Chaos flicked his ears towards her, he let out a low whine. He then noticed her eyes were still shut, yet she was talking to him. "Frost are you okay? Why are your eyes shut? And also, it was my fault, I shouldn't have gotten involved. Or growled at all, because of me Night got punished." Chaos rubbed his muzzle against the white she-wolf, nuzzling her to get her to open her eyes.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 pm

"I am OK, just don't like water. And Night got punished, but compared to what we were used to, it was nothing. I thought Aurora was going to kill her, I dont want trouble I just want to be with Night. But I caused trouble, what do you think I should do to gain trust? Because I want to." She explained, Frost began to open her eyes but when she saw the water, she closed them again.

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Chaos twitched his large russet ears as he listened to the fae speak, he thought about the water for a minute, the began to speak. "Don't worry, I don't like water much either. I love storms, but I haven't been in a lake or river since I was around 10 months old. I'm not sure if I'm scared... I just haven't had a reason to go in water. Ominous is terrefied of water too, she has been since she was young. She wont go near it, so you're not the only one. And to gain trust, just be yourself. Don't go close to the pups, let them come to you. And just make sure you're respectful." Chaos' tone was calm, however his heart was racing. He was getting flashbacks of the day at the river, he shut his deep emerald eyes and shook his head. The his optics opended and gazed around, he looked down once more at the she-wolf. He wrapped his tail around her once more, and lied his head on his paws.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 am

"I was one year when the pack started to fight. Night told me to run, I saw her fighting our brother. I ran to the river, my favorite spot. Then a group of males came over and pushed me in. They held me under water until I let the water take me. I managed to survive, but barely. Now I am scared someone will push me in, and I wont be so lucky..." Frost said, hiding her head under her paws, whining.

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding grammar, spelling, etc.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Chaos listened to the white she-wolf speak of her past, he wasn't going to force her int the water but he knew she was hungry. "Well since you don't want to go in the water, I guess fishing is out of the question. I'm sure you're hungry, so follow me. We can go eat some bison." Chaos pulled his frame up off the ground, and stretched out to his content. He leaned down and nudgedd the small she wolf with his muzzle, then truned away and walked towards bison plains. He stopped and looked back to see if she was following.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Frost got up slowly and opened her eyes, she saw the water and paniced a little. But she made herself follow, "You cant help me to find food, you might get in trouble with Aurora,"  Frost said, she didnt want chaos to get in trouble because of her fear.
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Chaos looked back a the sleek white she-wolf, and smiled nicely. His tail slowly wagged s Frost started to follow him, his ears flicked as she said she didn't want him to get in trouble. Chaos chuckled a little bit. "Don't worry Frost, Aurora trusts me and knows I wouldn't do anyting I'm not supposed to. Just follow me." The large russet male burst into a full sprint, his tongue lolled out as he ran quickly to the bison from the day before. The he-wolf loved the feeling of the wind rushing throughout his pelt as he ran.

To Elder clearings
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Frost followed, she trusted him enough to follow him. She believed him so she ran after him at full speed. Frost's fur was bouncing around her as she raced after the he-wolf.

To Elder Clearings
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Frost's legs began to shake as she got near the water, she panted hard even though she had caught her breath from running. She gulped and touched the water with her paw, and she felt a sudden zap! (Lightning travels through water as well if you didn't know that) She whimpered and yelped, then she was off, back to the den!

To The Main Den Site

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, double post, spelling, posts much contain more than two sentences, etc.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:39 am

Vertrou bounded towards the lake. The rain still pouring down onto his grey pelt. He began to trot, to capture his breath. Finally he made it to the edge of the lake. He flopped down, letting the rain fall helplessy onto his fur.
 He watched the water splashing. He could sense their were fish deep below. He had the urge to swim in, to catch. He wanted to. And soon, he would.

----------------

Vertrou walked slowly to the edge of the water. He waited patiently for any signs of life. A splash. Another. He slowly and quietly crept into the water. He let his maw dive down carefully as a fish swam past. He chased it quickly and snapped it in his long snout. He pulled his head up out of the water and shook his water filled pelt. He had done it, he had caught his meal.
 Vertrou was pleased with himself. He trotted out of the water and back to the den, to show and share with the others. He was happy. He was home.

-den-
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm

frost found herself here at the lake she padded over to it nervously the rain still pounding off her back she was tired she was panting heavy she looked in the lake and saw not her reflection but nights she looked around hopeful to see her sister return but saw nothing she looked back at the reflection to see only herself she swiped at the water angry she howled a thunderous howl and went over to the rocks and lay down  why she shouted to the sky  frost screamed over and over until she could not speak she lay under the rocks crying she was a little cold but she didnt care her best chance was to hide under the rocks besides if she died who would miss her now who would care frost saw the storm was fading she hopped out of the cover she was under and howled to the sky to say goodbye to night she went beside the lake no longer scared she grabbed a flower it was just dying she placed it on the lake and watched it float away she would bring nights body her to rest she howled a strong howl to let aurora know she was coming home and that she was fine she bounded to
elder clearing

Frost limped to the lake she gently let nights body slip off her Frost limped over to the lake and looked into it now is the time i will swim she walked backwards a good bit and ran forward she ignored the pain from her paw and jumped into the water she yelped loudly at how cold it was she went under she opened her eyes she saw the fish she didnt go to hunt them yet she just stayed under finally she rose to the top and began taking in the air breathlessly she laughed i did it when all of a sudden a current dragged her under she began to fight the current but she didnt really know how she saw the rocks and  began to swim towards them but she notcie thats where the current s was takening her she was going to fast she turned her back to them and before she could get away she crashed into them the rocks digged into the back of her neck she turned and caught hold of the rocks and scrambled onto them she laughed well it might have being better if i waited a while longer she padded over to nights body and then to the lake she looked at her reflection the back of her neck was covered in blood it was numb for now but she could tell it was going to hurt later she lay there waiting for aurora she knew many things on how to survive but she didn't know anything about herbs so she would just wait for it to heal and hope it doesn't get infected like her paw she lay her head down she felt tired so she fell asleep softly
Frost awoke and got up the pain was throbbing at the back of her neck she ignored it but she notice it was still bleeding 'hmm must be worse than i though' she mumbled to herself she saw no one around and decided to let aurora know she was ready and waiting she let  out a thunderous howl to let aurora know she was ready after the howl she yelped the pain in her neck got worse 'ok no more howling she decided i better lie down so i dont lose much more blood' frost lay down right at the river she put her head under to wash some of the blood off the blood stained some of the ground and was now on her paws she lay down not thinking the surprise when the others get here

Last edited by Frost on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding more bored ya know)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down