D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
The Spring Festival EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
The Spring Festival EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
The Spring Festival EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
The Spring Festival EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
The Spring Festival EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
The Spring Festival EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
The Spring Festival EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
The Spring Festival EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
The Spring Festival EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
The Spring Festival 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
The Spring Festival 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
The Spring Festival B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
The Spring Festival Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

The Spring Festival

2 posters

Go down

Should we go through with this? (You may cancel and change your vote if you wish)

The Spring Festival I_vote_lcap86%The Spring Festival I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
The Spring Festival I_vote_lcap14%The Spring Festival I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The Spring Festival I_vote_lcap0%The Spring Festival I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Spring Festival I_vote_lcap0%The Spring Festival I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Spring Festival Empty The Spring Festival

Post by Aurora Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:30 am

The Spring Festival!

Once every spring, the pack does a bunch of events, including fishing, haring, play fighting, races and best couple contests! These contests are spread out between three days to a week. You can ask Aurora if you can skip out on a contest if you don't feel comfortable with it, though. And if we get more negitive votes (No! or I'd mind) then the pack will just go fishing.

The first day of The Spring Festival is of play fighting, sparing and wrestling. This is where the pack can practice their fighting skills while bonding with their pack mates. Though it is fighting, we don't really hurt each other here. At the end of several matches, we come down to a final two who battle it out. If one of them gets the other on the ground for ten seconds ten they win!

The second day of The Spring Festival is of races. The pack has relays between teams of two. The team who has won the most races at the end of the day wins! It's that simple.

The third day of The Spring Festival is of love. The Dominants sort the pack into pairs of two. Their challenge is to act like a proper couple for the day. The couple who have not fought all day and have the most bonuses (by giving gifts, acting kind, etc.) win!

The fourth day of The Spring Festival is of fishing. The Dominants take out the whole pack to Dancing Sea Lake. They are sorted into teams. These teams are sometimes given a captain, but rarely need one. The main objective of this contest is to catch the most fish! If you catch a rare fish you get a bonus, too! The Dominants pick out a prize for the teams, if any. It’s a fun way to catch your dinner, too!

The fifth day of The Spring Festival is of haring and the last of the contests. It’s every member for themselves in this contest! The pack goes to a location chosen by the Elites to hunt for hares. At the end of the contest whoever has hunted the most hares win!

The sixth day of The Spring Festival is the feast night! This is when the pack gathers and prepares all the food they've collected over the week and has a big feast! The pack howls, makes some noise and/or music, in other words they party. This is when the Elites decide who will be this festival's Champion(s)! Then, the last of The Spring Festival is over, the end.

If you have any questions, opinions, or ideas please post them below!

Last edited by Aurora on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Spring Festival Empty Re: The Spring Festival

Post by Genesis Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 am

I like eht, bring it on! Even though Gen may lose at everything. cx
Genesis
Genesis
Pup