D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Elder Clearings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Elder Clearings - Page 2 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Elder Clearings - Page 2 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Elder Clearings - Page 2 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Elder Clearings - Page 2 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Elder Clearings

+6
Ominous
Willow
Vertrou
Fenrir
Chaos
Aurora
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elder Clearings - Page 2 Empty Elder Clearings

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Elder Clearings

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Elder Clearings - Page 2 Clearing

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Half of the territory is made up of Elder Clearings. It was found by a elder, which is where it got it's name from. Elder Clearings serves as a path to get to one place to another without having to go through all of the forests and lakes of the territory. Guards patrol here for any strangers 'passing through' the territory. Other wolves can also be seen here doing other activities where very big, open spaces are needed; Such as teaching...
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Elder Clearings - Page 2 Empty Re: Elder Clearings

Post by Ominous Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Ominous noticed the group was gone and leaving elder clearings, the sleek femme-wolf bound up and followed. Her body was still a bit shakey and sore, but she knew the trip was worth it. Her feathery tail tail swayed as the silver figure padded gracefully after the wolves she called her pack.

~Main Den~
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Willow flicked her head up as all the pack left, Willow quickly jumped up and sprinted to the den with the other wolves. Her tongue hanging from her jowls as she began to pant lightly.

-Main Den
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 am

Dream blinked as she was accepted. 'Accepted into what?' She thought, following tjem with amazing agility. She loped along side them trying to run all the names on her head. She raced across the ground, wondering how far the den site was.

-MDS-
Dream
Dream
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 am

night walked into the clearing and lay under a tree she cried softly not making a sound no one would no she was unless they say the tears she missed her pack but in a way she knew that it was better her but she did not feel welcome she lay there crying
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 am

night got up and began to wander around she stoped a while later to notice she was lost she went tense and a growl began to rise up in her  she was scared she began to track herway back but ended up even more lost she lay down and closed her eyes sleepy
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:56 pm

night woke up and looked around trying to scent her way back but she couldnt she wondered if she howled would anyone hear or would she be left alone she howled and waitied if their would be a answer
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Chaos soon burst from the treeline, jumping over a bush. The large he-wolf skid to an abrupt halt, scanning the area. Everything was tinted a blue-white like shade from the moons lunar reflection and the star filled sky. He spotted the carcass, down the hill was a sleeping herd, and then he noticed a small shadey figure shaking. Chaos tilted his head a bit and padded closer, while coming near he stopped at the bison carcass. His russet maw opened wide, as his razor like ivories tore into the bison meat. He tugged and pulled a large-ish piece off, then continued on to the lying wolf. Chaos came before Night and dropped the meal, nudging it closer to her he smiled, "What on earth are you doing out here?" He asked the shaking wolf infront of him, he soon rose to his feet and sat beside her. Chaos coiled his large warm tail around the ebony damsel. He took a deep breath of the cold night air, as he exhaled a misty-cloud jumped from his maw. His emerald optics looked up, seeing the large moon and clear stars.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Night looked up and saw the male wolf well i kind of got lost i whisper nibbling on the meat slightly i look down ashamed i went for a walk you know felt like i didnt belong there so i went for a walk to clear my head i smile.

Nights eyes where shining brightly as the moon shone on her silky fur she felt happy and safe here beside the wolf but she wondered would it be the same at the den maybe she could learn to fit in she though

chaos do you think i could learn to fit in with the pack night whispered she voice soft and silky
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Chaos curled his tail around Night tighter as a gust of wind flew past, rippling throughout his russet pelt. He glanced down at Night as she spoke of not fitting in, "Don't worry Night, you'll feel right at home soon. It's different for me too, I'm not used to having wolves to care for. Or ones who care for me. Long ago my pack fell, we fought each other. Even my own brother attacked me, I had no choice but to fight back. I guess, you just kind of feel better after a while. You do fit in, you just don't feel like this is home yet." The rusty-copper brute told the dame bits and pieces of his past, which only Ominous had known. He sat beside Night and soon released a low calm howl, it blended into the silent night, not waking any creatures.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 pm

night listened to chaos i wont tell anyone she whispered it sounds alot like my own night paused she didnt know if she should share her own past

my brother he turned on me too nights voice broke the memory was still fresh in her mind
he wanted my help one day to help him be the leader of the pack i told him i am not getting involved but  he siad ok he understood i was scared of are pack leader he often would not let me eat so i stayed away i was play fighting when my brother attacked me my sister ran i told her too have not seen her since i killed my brother my accident i pushed him off the cliff we where fighting on the pack turned on each other i ran by this stage night was crying i killed him she cried my own brother
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Chaos flattened his ears and whined lowly, he placed his muzzle on top of nights head as he listened to her story. He sighed and flicked his ears. "You see, Night, years ago, something happened. My youngest brother fell into a river near our den, my father tried to save him. But, they both drowned. My mother soon died too. The pack began to fight for dominance. I protected my living siblings, but soon it was hard to keep them save. All the members attacked me often for the food I'd get for the pups. I've killed many from my family, my aunts and uncles, and almost my brother. Many have died at my jaws grip and I'm not proud of that, but I had to protect them."  His voice was still calm as the images rolled through his mind.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:10 pm

you are brave i am not i ran like the coward i am you protected the pups i got scared and ran i killed my brother and i might as well killed them pups night had tried to stop crying
i promised myself i would push myself to the limits if i got a chance in a pack so i will work my hardest to prove myself and not let it go like that again i will not run i will stand  and fight and die if i have to seeing  the pup at the den reminded me so much of the ones i protected until i ran i am ashamed of my past it is why i hide in the shadows after all so i wont disappoint anyone i am sorry for your past but you a brave and will survive

night liked this it felt like acceptance something she was not used too if only her sister was here she though she would have loved this she remembered playing with her sister jumping and pounceing on her how frost loved to show off and be around the lads how diffrent she was she loved the light and lay beside night when it was dark because she was scared of the dark night let out a sob and lowed her ears

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not double post)
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Chaos smiled at Night and rose up. He nuzzled her lightly and yawned, "Don't worry, you'll do great things in this pack. Come on with me to the den, lets go get some sleep." He walked towards the den site and stopped to look back at Night to see if she was going to come to the den or stay in the field.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 pm

night followed behing surprised at the nuzzle it was the first time she ever got one she smiled and followed happy  chaos i am glad i met you i never siad as much to any one night followed
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Chaos smiled and padded to the den with Night by his side, "Well I'm glad you're able to trust me." The large russet male soon vanished from the plains and to the main den.

-Main Den-
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 am

-From The Main Den Site-

Aurora did not stop, she loved the smell of a brewing storm. She ran through the still dewy emerald grass, her large paws were barely touching the ground below. Her red-pink tongue lolled out of her mouth, flapping in the breeze. She bolted past another den in which the pack had not known was in their territory yet, she was on her way to a lake.

-To The Dancing Sea Lake-

-From The Dancing Sea Lake-

Aurora held the stick of fish high in the air, trying not to leave any scent of it on the ground that would lead to the pack and pups. Once she was closer to the den she heard growling, by instinct she burst into a sudden bolt, at full speed.

-To The Main Den Site-
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Frost slowed her pace and was now walking, "Maybe I should turn back? I mean, I can't..." The snowy female wanted to go back, but she made herself walk on. No matter how scared she was, she ran, knowing if she waited she would turn back. Frost ran quickly across the clearing and straight for the large lake.

to dancing sea lake

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding, grammar, punctuation, must be more than two scentences.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Chaos swiftly darted into Elder clearings, he know Frost ran this way but now where? His obsidian nose rose up in the air, his emerald orbs shut, and his black-hooded ears sunk low. Chaos took a deep breath and his nares filled with the damsel's scent, his eyes quickly popped open ad he jumped into a full sprint once more. Charging at top speed towards her scent and the scent off fresh water. Chaos wasn't sure where he was going, but he stuck to the aroma.

To Dancing Sea Lake

Suddenly the large racing russet wolf burst into the silent calm setting, as he ran through he glanced up at the sky. Chaos' emerald eyes observed how the sky grew darker and rain drops were falling more often, the storm would strike any moment. The swift canid pressed of the earth fiercely, pushing himself to fly along the ground faster. Chaos darted straight through to Bison Plains.

To Bison Plains.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Frost continued to follow him, she was too warm though. Her fur is so thick, she would have to stop soon. She tread on and followed Chaos.

to bison plains
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Once more Chaos just dashed through the calm setting, it was still silent. Chaos barely made noise, only every now and again as he stepped on a stick or crunched a plant. He bound through the treeline seperating the den from the clearings.

Main Den
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Frost tracked Chaos' scent and followed it. She darted after him, her small paws hitting the earth. She leapt up and bounced through trees.

to main den
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 pm

A sleek silver figure srung from the bushes into the silen field, only filling with the sound of pouring rain and roaring thunder. Ominous bound through, her silkver pelt showing it's luminous tint each time the lightening struck. Ominous still wasn't sure where she was going, but she loved the feeling of running in a storm. The she-wolf headed south, she wanted to be alone at the moment, just to think things through. Suddenly her cerulean gaze found an opening and head for it.

Lone Hill
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 am

Frost loved the rain from the storm, her tongue hanging out, flapping in the breeze. This storm gave her so much courage and bravery, she almost became foolish to face her fears.

To Dancing Sea Lake
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Frost was still whimpering quietly while running. Her white paws hit the muddy ground, covering them in mud. Almost slipping, Frost saw the trees that surrounded the den.

To The Main Den Site

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, spelling, posts must be more than three words, double post, etc.)
Frost
Frost
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 pm

-Elder Clearings-

The dark grey brute trotted slow arround in the rain, trying to get the scent of the silvery fae but after a few seconds he found her, he walked a bit faster now and hoped everything was allright, She was quite long away now but maybe she was already back at the den and Fenrir just wasted his time, anyway he couldnt be sure.

-Lone Hill-
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Ominous sped down from the Lone Hill ares, and straight through Elder clearings. Her tongue lolled out of her ajar maw, she enjoyed the sound of her paws splashing in the emerald grass filled with deep muddy puddles. The divine luminous creature howled loudly as she ran, letting Aurora and the others know she's on her way. She leaned forwards and held her head low to move fast, she bound through the treeline opening.

Main Den Site
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum