D I S T A N T - B L O O D S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moving of Sites/Forums
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 am by Aurora

» The Lone Hill
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am by Ominous

» The Main Den Site
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 am by Aurora

» Rhymes Through Times
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 am by Aurora

» Elder Clearings
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am by Chaos

» EFA Request
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 am by Aurora

» The Pack Album
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm by Frost

» Dancing Sea Lake
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm by Frost

» The Spring Festival
Bison Plains - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am by Aurora

Weather & Time
Time-
Day 12, Month 2, Year 1!
Weather-
The storm has stopped, heading east. It's still extremely wet, droplets falling from objects. The grey clouds have completely vanished and the sun is warming up the world once more.
Date-
16:57 am, 7th of July, Summer/Spring in Canada/RP
Staff
Bison Plains - Page 4 2j26gex Aurora is the one and only admin here. She's also the Dominant in Distant Bloods. She's the best one to ask a question to, being the Founder.
Bison Plains - Page 4 1j3kb6 Genesis is a mini mod and a grammar mod. She's also a pup in Distant Bloods. She's still learning with the site still, but she'll answer a question as good as any other member.
Bison Plains - Page 4 B5sjmb Chaos is a grammar mod. His job is to help edit the grammar in posts so we can understand it better. He's been in the pack for a while, so he's just as good to ask a question to as an elder member!
Our Affiliate Button
Bison Plains - Page 4 Sxyla0
Affiliates
Vote For Us

Bison Plains

+9
Fenrir
Ominous
Chaos
Vertrou
Night
Ember
Main NPC Account
Ciel
Aurora
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bison Plains - Page 4 Empty Bison Plains

Post by Aurora Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Bison Plains

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Bison Plains - Page 4 Plains_Bison_Threats_Image_202604

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

East-west of the territory is a grand plain where large bison roam. A few elk herds also come through here but it's bison that are here year round. There's a sandy path around the green meadows that vanishes as you exit the plains. Nobody knows how it got there.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bison Plains - Page 4 Empty Re: Bison Plains

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 am

night looked at the wolfs getting ready she looked down when she saw the bull she panicked but remained still she saw the other wolfs getting ready ill be fine i am hunting with others not on my own it wont be the same i get up and begin to ready myself
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:13 am

It was said, Ominous will lead the Bison to us and she could probably be a good decision. Fenrir glanced at her and nodded, he made his way after Aurora to get in position, one last stretch and he prepared himself. Due to the late day the sky went a little bit red, "Blood will flow today, either from the Bison or us." he added with a whisper.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:26 pm

night walked over to the wolfs and joined them she nodded at each of them to let them know she was ready she was ready or at least she hoped she was
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Ominous nodded as the wolves walked to hide in the thicket. She was crouched, her ears sunk low to her crown. The she-wolf coiled her long luninous tail around her flank, the plain was quite. Only the bison moving about to graze. Ominous stalked closer, as she did she moved to the outter egde. Hidden by the tall dew filled grass, she stayed. She observed the beasts, deciphering which to herd to the clan awaiting. Her optics gazed, and her pupils soon dilated as she narrowed her glare onto one. She crept closer, her small paws lightly touching the ground. Once she was close she pounced up into a full sprint. She bared her ivories and circled the whole herd, as low growls and snarls escaped her she darted through the center, cutting the group in half. She continued to do so until there were a select few. Although they would not separate, attempting to save each other the bison panicked, calling to one another and bucking their hooves. Ominous could not hear their calls, for she was focused on the hunt. As she was going to nip the hind leg of one to scare it off it struck back. Hitting Ominous in face, she let loose a loud whine and growl, 'You horrid beast.'. The beasts scattered, Ominous may be small, but she can be a fiesty wolf. She no long bit them. Only circling them to seperate, soon a mothers calf was frightened off, and the other then followed. One last bison, still striking at her, she snapped and growled, her jowls leaked crimson. Yes she was in pain, however she could'nt let them down, this was their chance to eat, 'If I fail, the herd will vanish. The group will not eat... I can't give up.'. Ominous put the last of her power in a charging bite. The large bison, now frantic, charged up towards the waiting pack. Ominous, her neck and chest now covered with her only blood, collapsed after attacking. The beast was with the group, that's all she was meant to do. She lies there, her small frame quivering as the pain flows throughout her. 'I did what I was supposed to do... That's all that matters.'
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Chaos growled loudly and almost jumped from the timberland as he saw his young sister get hit by the bison's hoof. He ramained where he was, and took a deep breath, however the brute's emerald eyes did not leave his sister. His vocals let loose muffled growling-whines. He was scared for Ominous. 'Ominous... you need to keep fighting. You never quit. Come on...' His eyes were filled with worry as he sat there. He soon saw her strike once more, and the fell to the earth. The bison was charging. Chaos was not sure what to do. He needed to eat and he wanted to make sure his sister was okay. 'Get up... please, get up.' He sat still, awating for the rest of the group to pounce out and strike.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

night saw what had happened and she was stuck should she help of follow the plan her heart told her to help but her brain told her to hunt she decided to go and see if she could help she ran over and looked at all the blood this all reminded her of her own past she shaked off the feeling and began to look at the wound wondering what to do she began to nudge at Ominous to see if their was a responce
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Fenrir saw how Ominous got hit by the Bison, she layed on the ground with blood all over her 'I knew that was going to happen!' but she did it, one of the Bisons charged at us, to our luck not the biggest one. He glanced at the other wolves to make sure that they are ready to strike but one wasnt really attentive to the Bison, Chaos. Fenrir knew the feeling to see a part of the family with blood all over their body.  Chaos just watched at his sister but Night ran to her to make sure that she is ok, Fenrir glanced at Chaos "I cant decide what you want to do but damnit she is your sister, Night already ran to her but we need you here, no one except this Bison will die today!." Fenrir said loud and nodded to say that he is ready. It was time, after Ominous did her Job, we had to do ours. The Bison came closer and closer, it didnt saw the group hiding in the grass, it was close enough now and Fenrir did what his strength would offer, he jumped out of the tall grass and rammed with his whole weight against the Bison and bit it in the neck but he couldnt do this alone, his plan to knock it over wasnt that good. The Bison kicked him against the chest and his stomach a few times but Fenrir still kept the head of that Bison down so that it cant escape, full of pain he awaited that the other strike.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Willow was horror struck seeing Ominous hit the ground with a thud. She saw Night ran to her assistance, so she assumed Ominous would be in good hands, or paws. So she jumped from the woods, darting to the bison and circling it swiftly, continuing to push it towards the group. Ominous had done her part, now it's time for Willow to do hers. She elegantly put her agile skills to use, bobbing and weaving to herd the beast to the others. Once it was before the rest, she stood between Ominous and the bison. Holding that ground so the beast doesn't leave.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 pm

night was trying to stop the bleeding with a few herbs she found while waiting for them to take effect she crouched around her snarling to make sure nothing would attack she was terrified if the bull came at her she would freeze she was sure of it out of the corner of her eye she saw the herd wandering towards them she let out a deafening howl to scare them off them scattered she might just live another day or a least she hoped she turned she attention back to the wolf the bleeding was slowing all she could do was wait
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 pm

The rusty-copper wolf watched as Night rushed to Ominous' he glanced his emerald optics at Fenrir as he spoke. Chaos was enraged and worried, turning him fierce and rouge. He growled and snarled, then ran from the trees. The large brute used his anger as power to attack. He charged the large wooly beast, sinking his ivories into the rough skin of the bison. Chaos latched on, tightening his grip on the creature who harmed his sister. His growling grew louder and his teeth pierced deeper. The warm liquid crimson leaked from his maw. This was no longer about taking down a meal, it's about defending his sibling. Once he released a large flap of skin was hanging from the beast. Chaos was breathing heavy, still fiercely growling towards the bison. He was preparing to strike again. He charged towards it, snapping at it's face. He grabbed it's cheek with his canines. Chaos was powerful from pure protection of his sister, he wanted this beast to die.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:10 pm

The injured silver she-wolf began to open her eyes. Ominous' vision was a faded blur, her cerulean optics moved around, however she couldn't see a thing. She tried to lift her head off the damp grass, but failed. She continues to lie in the small pool of crimson. She let out small muffled whines from the horrible pain. She attempted to open her eyes once more. Her vision was coming into place, she could vaguely see large figures attacking the beast. Ominous shut her eyes again, and just lied there. Attempting to move filled her with pain. The bleeding was slowing as the small ink she-wolf nursed her with herbs.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:20 pm

dont move i say everything will be ok i sigh happy that i got a response i get some leaves and place it on her head to stop the pain i watch them attack the beast i growl already feeling protective of them a voice says yes i whisper and i will guard them
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 pm

night saw a bull wandering towards them she got into a protective crouch growling when the bull charged she was ready she jumped out of the way but leaned in and snapped onto the neck and tore she felt her body fly into a tree and quickly rolled over before she was crushed she growled terrified but leaped at the bull and bit it slamed into her she cried out but continued to attack the bull started to retreat she knew better than to attack it again she watched it go and lay down beside ominous feeling happy she lived another day
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 am

Finally Chaos came in and helped him out but it didnt looked like that he just wanted to hunt the Bison down and Fenrir knew why. The Bison was getting weaker and that was a good chance to knock this beast over, Fenrir led go of the neck while Chaos gave it more pain, Fenrir jumped against this beast again with his whole weight and power. It fell on the ground like a tree but it looked like Fenrir's wound opened again but this time it was even bigger, Fenrir didnt cared right now, the Bison tried to stand up and kicked arround with his hooves. Fenrir charged and tried to bite the neck again but one hoof got him right in the face, he fell down and was knocked out for a second but he could stand up again, then it happened again, that one hit made him angry and not just a little, His whole rage went into one bloody attack right in the stomach, he actually wanted to bite the neck but he had no control of himself, he bit in it over and over again, the Bison wasnt even kicking anymore but the whole stomach was bloody and Fenrir's body too but this beast wasnt dead yet. It was defeated but not dead, only one could end it now, "Chaos, its up to you." he said and glanced at him. It looked like Fenrir wasnt a greywolf anymore, he was all red.
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 am

Chaos growled loudly as he saw the fighting beast he glanced at Fenrir, stained crimson. He began to bark commands. "Fenrir, back down. You're wounded and need rest. You're right, the only one to die today is the beast. Night, go look after Fenrir, I'll make sure Ominous is stable. Willow, circle the bison, make sure it stays put. I'll leave beast in the other wolves' paws. They can kill it, we're running low on stamina. Soon we'll all collapse." He howled the orders to the wolves, deep inside Chaos was born a leader. When he feels the need to command, he does, he can't really control it. He snarled at the wolves to listen to him, leadership glowed in his emerald eyes. He sprinted to Ominous, he stood above her, making sure nothing will get to her. He flung his tail up like a banner, being highly protective of his sister. He awaited to see if the others will listen to him. 'We don't need any others injured. It's up to Aurora, Vertrou, Ember, and Ciel. Ihope they can manage to not get hurt.' He growled at the confused frightened bison that attempted to charge up to the wolves. "Fenrir, Night, go back into the trees! We don't need anymore injuries, let the rest of the pack take over!" Chaos' legs were shaking, he was panting and breathing heavily, but there he stood above Ominous. I will not leave your side, I've protected you your entire life, I will not stop today.
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 am

Ominous still lying limp, suddenly her ear flicked. The sound of Chaos yelling commands, her brothers voice ringing in her mind. She slowly opened her deep cerulean optics, seeing a large rusty brute above her. His body was standing over her's, sheltering her. It's fur was on end and tail held high, it was Chaos. Ominous tried to keep her eyes open. But shut them slightly, only a small sliver remaining open, she was able to vaguely watch the wolves from a distance. She couldn't hear much at the moment, everything was muffled, her scent, hearing and view. She barely heard Chaos when he howled orders. But she knkew it was her brothers voice. She could just slightly hear growling, it was the brute protecting her. She smiled, the silver she-wolf remained with her eyes barely open to watch what was happening.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 am

(This happens everytime. Whenever I go to bed I miss like ten pages of RP cx)

Everything flew by, it was like Aurora traveled through time. Then she noticed screaming, she recognised that it was Chaos. 'Something had happened to them!' Aurora turned to the beast, she saw it's blood all over it's body, even the scent of wolf blood came from it. Aurora gave a loud snarl, then charged in at the beast. Her built up speed, larger frame and strength gave a great force to the beast. Aurora growled lowly, a strange feeling inside of her had taken over. It was the part of that had been locked up for so long, it was the sensation of being in a pack, and wanting to protect it.
Aurora
Aurora
Dominant

https://distantbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Main NPC Account Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 am

Bison Plains - Page 4 2uym77o

Species: Common North American Bison
Health: 20/100
Strength: 50
Speed: 30
Wisdom: 20
Stamina: 50

The beast bucked and kicked for a long while. Grunting at the wolves that kept attacking him. He was running out of energy, getting weaker. As the wolves started trying to knock him over, he grunted more, slowly loosing his balance. But only a sudden run up knocked him over. He wasn't expecting that as it came from behind, while the others where in front. He fell to the ground with a thud. He had broke his back right leg, he could not get up. He have a stare at each of the wolves that stood over him.
Main NPC Account
Main NPC Account
Other Roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 am

Willow darted up her chocolate shaded ears, hearing the command she bound towards the fallen beast, growling and snapping at it as it lies weakened from the brutal attack. Willow did not know who called the commands, but she followed them, it was clear that it was the best to do. As she was attacking, she noticed Aurora fighting the beast as well. 'If Aurora was here, who howled out orders? It-it was Chaos?' Willow shook her frame and at the moment didn't care who gave orders, she did as told. Helping Aurora stabilize the cretin.
Willow
Willow
Pack Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrou Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 am

(went away for a day and this happened)

Vertrou was far behind the others when the bison had fallen. His head was spinning around as he hadn't been able to keep up the pace with this attack. He managed to sprint over to the beast as it fell to the ground. He grasped its hind with his long sharp canines and held tight, hoping the animal would soon fall into darkness.
Vertrou
Vertrou
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 am

Fenrir had to rest for a second, he heard Chaos for a moment, giving orders to everyone but Fenrir didnt mind, actually it even made sense and everyone wants to lead a bit anyway. He stepped back and led Aurora,Vertrou and Willow do their Job, even that the beast was defeated, It was a long time ago since Fenrir smiled but it was a good feeling that his bloody job was done, with blood all over his body and his wounded leg stretched out, he spoke loud, "Atleast i knocked that beast over,right!" he glanced at the Bison and laughed but one shouldnt laugh to soon, one couldnt imagine the pain Fenrir had right there, he is a strong and tough wolf and was good in hiding pain, the others shouldnt saw his real pain anyway but at that moment he didnt thought of his injuries, 'I hope that the little silvery fae is allright.' he thought and layed down so that the wound wont bleed so strong
Fenrir
Fenrir
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

night nodded at the command and went over to fenrir to begin to treat his wound her back leg was throbbing and shaking but she ignored it glad no one saw what happened to her she got some leaves and placed it on fenrirs wound that should help the bleeding she grabbed some others and placed it on his head that should ease the pain i say in my light sliverey voice i turn around to see if i can get more my back leg buckles and i slip and fall i get up dragging my leg behind me acting like nothing happened i gathered the leaves i needed and placed them on fenrirs wounds and lay down to rest she could not find enough leaves for her leg but she did not mind
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Chaos, still standing and guarding Ominous, was growling loudly. He looked at each member. Ominous, Night, and Fenrir were injured, and himself, just very tired and weak. Chaos used all his energy to attack, then protect. The bisons large body remains barely moving. Chaos snarled towards and growled, "Kill it now! Latch onto it's throat and don't let go till it stops shaking!" Chaos was growling and snarling, his anger towards the beast made him want it to die faster. It not only hury his blood family, it hurt his pack family. Chaos pounced from near Ominous and ran to the best. Heavily panting he snapped onto it's neck. Waiting for the two others to help
Chaos
Chaos
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm

i get up starting to feel light headed i notice it was bleeding more than i though i curse i see chaos needing help with the bison and jump into action i begin to sneak up to the bison making no sound i pounce on his back legs snaping and snarling the bison kicks me i tumble down i hiss in pain i get up shaking slightly i continue my attack i dart into the woods and await for the rest to help feeking dizzy and light headed i swear the world is kind of shaking i shake my head and ignore it waiting for the pack to attack
Night
Night
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Ominous' eyes remain slightly open, she watches as the beast fall. Each sense, vision, scent, sound, is a distant blur. The femme-wolf sees the figure above her charge away. She tries to move, her head lifts off the ground a bit. Now the fae is lying on her stomach, her crimson stained muzzle rests on her delicate paws. Ominous' ears are flat and droopy. She watches the others attack the wooly monster.
Ominous
Ominous
In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum